Thread: Quick Look on KoA: Reckoning /w IcyShards

Thanks

Default Quick Look on KoA: Reckoning /w IcyShards

Hello everyone? How's it going? My name is Alex, and todaywe will take a closer look KoA: Reckoning, an exciting single-player action-based RPG! We will review graphics, gameplay, and other videogame aspects by trying the game itself.

Let's start by going through the first few parts of the introductory dungeon:

If you liked this, make sure to leave a comment! If not, then I would still appreciate if you left some constructive criticism.

More to come! See you all later!

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, I have played the demo version earlier this month. Got it from Steam.
    All I can say the gameplay is good, the customization is good but yet again, it feel like I'm lonely in the game world. The folks surrounding me is kinda lack of artificial intelligent especially in the town.
    I can run the game quite smooth in the early stage (inside the dungeon) with my suck laptop in a low settings. But soon after I'm out of the dungeon, that is when it is started to lagg .
    Therefore, it is suggested to play this game on a desktop with a pretty decent specs.
    But on top of that, this game is good though. And good review as well.