Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PSX Emulator - Wild Arms 2 - Help PLEASE!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    Realy sorry thought I would have tested this by now, just been worn out from work though

Anyway just getting the final file I require now (D-Tools Lite)

Still recovering my laptop to be honest aswell, but once I get the above installed I should be able to test it right away
    i really appreciated your help, and just take your time, no need to rush...

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Not long after my other post I lost my main download hdd including the game I was going to be testing and ePSXe so have been atempting to recover it with no luck at all

Was my own fault realy though it's an external 2TB drive and I kinda stood on it but I also lost 2 other drives not that long ago a 300GB and a 1TB though those did die with no reason

I am still planning to do some testing for you though, I know you say no rush but I do still feel like I am letting you down and not keeping up to the standards I try to give normally

As far as the HDD goes I will just have to replace and re-download my Nintendo (up N64) and Sega up to 32X again, the main one being the NDS set, also had backups of Wii games I need to get back, the rest of the Wii games I have are on a seperate HDD thankfully... more gutted about the NDS stuff more to be honest as I tend to use that more than the rest of the stuff that was on it and it had taken up more space than anything else I had on it

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

hahaha, i feel sorry for your loss ...and as i said earlier, you need to take your time...as for now, i currently doing my final project to earn my degree, and ill be offline for about a month or so...just post your result here when youre done...

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

From your save I tried going through the Mt Chug-Chug area but it says the top is closed so you can't reach the area you are wanting the normal way you are ment to unlock it, you have also seemed to have cheated to gain all items in the game that can cause issues in some parts of the game as alot of those items are what we call key items (story related items that have no real use asides from to progress the story line)

Anyway I would need a save before or during the Mt. Chug-Chug parts

Taking the hover craft round will not help, this is a set event and must happen in the correct order in the game, as you have skipped doing this in order (may not of been helped with the cheating)

Next time just cheat to get all the usable and equipment items to avoid any side effects, or just don't cheat... or if you must just cheat on HP so you can't die

P.S. got my 2TB drive replaced now and just re-collecting everything :/
    Last edited by Zorlon; 5th-February-2012 at 13:12.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    Anyway I would need a save before or during the Mt. Chug-Chug parts

P.S. got my 2TB drive replaced now and just re-collecting everything :/
    wow, thanks...sorry again for the very-late reply...i did have a save before mt chug-chug, but i dont know where i put it...im using all the available emu to play this game ...as for cheating, i remember that i started doing that (cheating) after i got stuck finding the region...use the key item just to pass the gate...but ill try your advice

ill get you the save tomorrow, sorry, its 1 am here and i really need a good sleep...and congrats on your drive, hopefully your pron, errr, i mean files, is safe...cheers...