Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let's Play!: Sonic Generations (With Lame Commentary)*

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thanks
    EP Points

So I watched from the Speedhighway to the Shadow part this time. (Last week)
    I also wanted to watch Robotnik playing S3K, but got my schedule scrambled...

Anyway, about Speed Highway, Classic Sonic, I must say, I laughed a lot actually when you fell to the abyss
    in that spiky balls/moving platforms part near the red coin, it came out just so naturally...

And this: "why did they placed those hovering things inside the building..."
    "...but maybe they have a legitimate reason..."

I have noticed that the theme from the part 2, modern sonic, is the original from
    Sonic Adventure, isn't it? (The song, I mean)
    Still, the modern sonic parts still seem a little too random for me...

City escape was kinda interesting even i did not played Adventure 2.
    (and you really got pissed when that mad truck made your classic sonic fall )
    The skateboard was a little silly, though... I mean, he is so fast without it... but alright.

And then... oh no, come on... you lost! Game over?
    You mean I have to watch you play that part again?!
    (well, at least is classic sonic... )

I still laughed a lot due to that truck, I mean, the trajectory it takes, it is almost like
    it is flying in some parts, which is just plain crazy, I must agree with that!

("that's more like it", truck gets smashed, I laugh again... )

Oh, one thing about the modern sonic in city escape... ahem:

"let's do this!!! yeahh!!!" - For crying out loud, mister Kouen... I was wearing headphones!!
    (You almost got me deaf! )

Proceeding: Seaside Hill, Classic Sonic:
    "I saw there were spikes but i just jumped anyway..."

But the background is gourgeous in this one, don't you think? ^^

Oh, and about your modern sonic/wallkick ability doubt, it was from sonic heroes, the same game "seaside hill" is from. ^^
    (but don't feel awkward if it is a girl telling you this because I am probably some years older anyway )
    "turtle, i don't know what that means... maybe it is a slow route..." (funny laughs again )
    You probably don't notice, because you are concentrating on playing, but the part after that icon appears
    is on the back of giant turtles (that carry an odd grassy platform, but don't question me about that... ^^)

"sega loves the whales and dolphins don't they?"

Why, I love whales and dolphins too!

(but wow, rank S. Nice one!)

Finally, Shadow: "ding ding ding ding ding" ------------>

(will watch the rest, eventually... ^^')

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Glad your enjoying this Lets Play we have much amusment also in the Serious Sam 3 BFE One where Lasharus also takes part