Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Those times you wish you could skip a part in the game because it's too freaking hard

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    In LA Noire every cutscene is unskippable.
    It seems like every game is an interactive movie these days. Back in the old school days that was a separate genre because it is in fact annoying to some people and not something every game should have. Sewer Shark could be remade now and it would be hard to tell it's an interactive movie.

umm....stop askin question, i had dinophobia !!
    Thanks

Vagrant story...i wished they just make that f*kn bloody sins moves from final boss more shorter so it could kill more effectively,rather than just wait the 40 seconds cutscene everytime he use it

Thanks

I havent played Jak II in a few years but on my very first playthrough i just thought the part where your at the docks and all the cops are on you, and you have to make it to a certain point, u cant go in the water, and theres like 4 cops and vehicles in your face constantly. Any1 know what part i mean? That was very hard first time through.

Thanks

A instant kill boss move that takes a lot of time to perform, like Penance's Dark Judgment move in Final Fantasy X.
    ^o^ [ E t E r N a L ] ^o^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemongenius View Post
    Here we discuss parts of any game that drive you insane and you wish you could just skip or just pass without doing much of the dirty work.

Here's a nice example: Max mode in Mortal Kombat Armageddon VS Blaze. Just no please stop rolling over me you damn cheater!!!!

Now it's your turn
    the final boss in FF4 he turns into something different 5 times ffs i never finished that without cheats

Thanks

However ALL bosses and enemies in Final Fantasy X can be defeated by Yojimbo's Zanmato, though once you get him.

Just be ready to pay a lot...

Thanks

lol yeah but dude i used to have like 99999999 money legit or something like that and i used him to beat 3/4 of the dark aeons then after that he just wasnt fazed by money at all so i havnt bean able to beat that thing in the calm lands yet i will one day tho

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by youwish View Post
    lol yeah but dude i used to have like 99999999 money legit or something like that and i used him to beat 3/4 of the dark aeons then after that he just wasnt fazed by money at all so i havnt bean able to beat that thing in the calm lands yet i will one day tho
    By "The thing in the calm lands" do you mean Penance?

Thanks

yeah

Thanks

Those quests in games where you have to follow an NPC who's supposed to go along with you for one reason or another and they get stuck behind a rock or something and you can't advance in the quest T.T

Thanks

The battle against Isolde in Mana Khemia almost made me lose hope on finishing the game. Almost every single attack she did stunned my party while taking half their HP away, I had NO chance.

I had to go back and synthesize new equipment to make each of my characters have a insanely high chance of hitting a critical. Each critical knocks back the enemy from their turn. After doing this I made the game WAY too easy for myself!

Thanks

The level where you are controlling the tank on veteran in Co Black Ops (Rebirth Island?). Playing this part will make you rage quit .
    How's it feel being beaten?

Thanks

Yeah... Just playing through the first Mass Effect. The very first planet I went to had the Thorian. Mowing down the zombie-dudes was really fun- but I had ZERO medigel, and my party and I were all flatlining with almost no health. Not that big of deal, but at that low of level, and not knowing there was a medical center thing to hack 2 lvls up, the psychic blast from that alien chick that the Throian synthesized would 1 hit KO me. An annoying 40 minutes. But in general- video games are a lot easier now days. I was just playing through the first Resident Evil the other day. I can't believe how many shots it takes to kill a zombie... Ugh
    "Death solves all problems: no man, no problem."
    -Joseph Stalin

Thanks

Gun Frontier level 5 where there are two derrick like cannons sitting right on the edge of a chasm. The chasm doesn't matter itself, that's just where they are. Some evil giant bomber planes come up next, if I can even reach them, then worst of all is that the checkpoint is right before the derricks, which means after a couple deaths I'm so weak I have to waste my bombs on the derricks, and then it's all just pointless.

Thanks

I'm dating myself a bit but...Bubble Bobble level 57...was pure evil