Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Your favorite videogame controller(s)!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Motion controllers are superior. Even the lowly Wii has a fantastic controller. Days of sitting around handcuffed to your controller are over, now you can move your hands like a spaz. Now you can move your whole body like a spaz and get up off your ever expanding bum, even while you stay inside and become even more drastically pallid.

Other than that, the best controller is keyboard/mouse.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Thanks

Default my favourite controller

2 chritmases ago my wife bought me a logiticeh precision because i really wanted a controller to play my emulator games with. It was the cheapest she could afford, really love it and works perfect with my emulators.

Al so still own an original famicom, really love that controller too.

Thanks

best controllers to me have to be :
    the Original Xbox controller, i know those get hated alot, but i like em

The Xbox 360 controllers

the Gamecube Wavebird controller, i use it every chance i get when playin the wii, batteries last alot longer than they do in the Wiimote,and it works better for some of the Wii games than the Wiimote

the Wii controller, (iunno if the wii counts or not, though)... i like the motion controls, but the motion controls dont really make up for more than half of the games sucking XD
    Last edited by NightTerror666; 3rd-February-2012 at 23:18.

Thanks

You know how much I love Gamecube controllers?

I keep four for regular use, and then four more which are still sealed - I have a backup if any one of the first four breaks!

I'd like to get a backup Wavebird at some point, but they've gotten pretty expensive. :/

I agree that the Wii controllers are great, too. The Classic Controller Pro is definitely a new favorite of mine...

But I doubt I'll ever like another controller as much as the good old wired Gamecube pad.

Thanks

damn, Wavebirds are expensive now? Need to get a new one, my L and R buttons keep sticking.... would try fixing it, but i dont have a tri-wing screwdriver :/