Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: corrupted games on custon firm wire assistance please

Thanks

Default corrupted games on custon firm wire assistance please

hello again right now im putting the internet thing on psp to the side and i need help with another thing custom firmwire i installed it on my psp exactly as instructed but only problem: when i put a game in it it says corrupted date if anyone knows a solution on it please let me know i appriciate the help with the other things to thanks to the people that are helping me you guys are a big help with everything

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

What type of game? Homebrew, ISO/CSO or a real UMD Disc?
    Last edited by bigbigbuddy; 28th-December-2011 at 15:52.
    Destiny ∂єѕтιηу ですちんゆ デスティニー
    If you like the advice you receive from someone, don't forget to thank them and press this star at the bottom of the person's post to add to their reputation =]

Thanks

both homebrew and iso/cso

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Alright and does your custom firmware support both homebrew and ISO/CSO?
    If you like the advice you receive from someone, don't forget to thank them and press this star at the bottom of the person's post to add to their reputation =]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigbigbuddy View Post
    Alright and does your custom firmware support both homebrew and ISO/CSO?
    not sure all i know is that i am using 6.60 pro-B9 and it says all games are corrupted

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Then you probably need to format your memory stick and re-download the game images.

EDIT: Backup your saves first.

They are in the PSP/Saves folder.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Go to your system settings and check to see the current firmware on it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Any CFWs support both ISO and Homebrew, if the games/apps shows as corrupted on the PSP, ether you put it at the wrong folder, or the filename exceed the character limit.

Make sure, ISO/CSO go to ISO folder(which can be found at the root of memory stick), and a Homebrew( folder along with EBOOT.PBP in it) is in the PSP/GAME folder.

Thanks

Go to your system settings and check to see the current firmware on it.
    the system software says 6.60 PRO-B9

Quote Originally Posted by meganova View Post
    Any CFWs support both ISO and Homebrew, if the games/apps shows as corrupted on the PSP, ether you put it at the wrong folder, or the filename exceed the character limit.

Make sure, ISO/CSO go to ISO folder(which can be found at the root of memory stick), and a Homebrew( folder along with EBOOT.PBP in it) is in the PSP/GAME folder.
    ok im kind of lost with this y i say this because when i put the iso/cso in the iso folder it doesnt read it there is a video folder but im confused do i need just the iso file or do i need the game folder too and the homebrew still says its corrupted
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 28th-December-2011 at 17:10. Reason: use the EDIT button!!

Thanks
    EP Points

The .ISO file(for example, persona.iso) is put INSIDE the ISO folder, which should be at the root of your memory stick, and shorten the filename as well if its too long.

As for the homebrew(for example, MineCraft folder - inside it, there should be at least EBOOT.PBP file), and then put it inside the PSP/GAME folder.

Thanks

The .ISO file(for example, persona.iso) is put INSIDE the ISO folder, which should be at the root of your memory stick, and shorten the filename as well if its too long.

As for the homebrew(for example, MineCraft folder - inside it, there should be at least EBOOT.PBP file), and then put it inside the PSP/GAME folder.
    i got the games working with the first advice thanks for the help

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Not true, some CFW's don't even support ISO =P

I was also assuming that the CFW he was using wasn't permanent and needed to run a EBOOT that started the CFW, in this case I thought he forgot to do that =P

Thanks
    EP Points

Not true, some CFW's don't even support ISO =P
    and for example.. ?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

CFW 6.20 TN-A
    PSP CFW 6.20 TN-A Hen aka PSP Custom Firmware 6.20 TN-A has just been release to the homebrew community and is available for download. This is the latest PSP CFW to be release in almost a year since last PSP CFW was release which was PSP CFW 5.50 Gen . This new PSP Custom Firmware 6.20 TN-A Hen offer homebrew compatibility for the PSP and PSPGo system . This latest version was develop by PSP CFW Developer Total_Noob who has been working pretty hard to make the PSP CFW Compatible with PSP System 1000 , PSP 2000 , PSP 3000 and PSPGo System since day one . This latest PSP CFW 6.20 Hen does not offer support for PSP ISO and CSO games . But other developers seem to be working on a loader as we speak that will offer that ability to run ISO and CSO games on the PSP 6.20 CFW . So keep your eyes out for the latest PSP CFW release . Feel free to download PSP CFW 6.20 TN Hen aka PSP Custom Firmware 6.20 TN at the end of this article .

Thanks
    EP Points

Where did you get that info? In fact, TN-HEN is not a CFW, its only a HEN a.k.a Homebrew Enabler.
    And obviously HEN does not offer ISO/CSO support(google that if you don't know), as it only let the PSP to run in user mode, unlike CFW that offer kernel accessibility.

Let's just say, HEN =/= CFW.