Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Herobrine

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default Herobrine

Obviously your reading this thread because you know who or what Herobrine is

My friend has been talking about him and I've been doing some research. To tell you the truth I think it's a conspiracy created by Notch himself. My friend said he saw a Default looking character once while searching for some sheep to shear, and this was with the full version =P

Idk, but I want to see this first hand 8D
    Destiny ∂єѕтιηу ですちんゆ デスティニー
    If you like the advice you receive from someone, don't forget to thank them and press this star at the bottom of the person's post to add to their reputation =]

Thanks
    EP Points

Herobrine's become a bit of a MineCraft meme. Perhaps Notch had something to do with its creation, perhaps not. And this is exactly how EVERY Herobrine sighting starts: "My friend/brother/sister/mum/acquaintance saw a default-looking character once while [random activity here]"

I don't mean to attack your friend here, of course, but literally every 'sighting' I've heard of weren't first-hand accounts, but "my mate saw this" accounts. Not buying it until I see actual screenshots that are provably taken on a normal in-game session.

Still, I'll grant that Herobrine's an interesting concept. How it came about, I can't say, but I'll give Notch props for having made a game that's had enough of a community and enough impact to enable the 'creation' of these almost legendary figures in the MineCraft universe. Well done there.
    Last edited by Dr. Ivo Robotnik; 29th-December-2011 at 18:21.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ivo Robotnik View Post
    Herobrine's become a bit of a MineCraft meme. Perhaps Notch had something to do with its creation, perhaps not. And this is exactly how EVERY Herobrine sighting starts: "My friend/brother/sister/mum/acquaintance saw a default-looking character once while [random activity here]"

I don't mean to attack your friend here, of course, but literally every 'sighting' I've heard of weren't first-hand accounts, but "my mate saw this" accounts. Not buying it until I see actual screenshots that are provably taken on a normal in-game session.

Still, I'll grant that Herobrine's an interesting concept. How it came about, I can't say, but I'll give Notch props for having made a game that's had enough of a community and enough impact to enable the 'creation' of these almost legendary figures in the MineCraft universe. Well done there.
    Touche =P
    I thought I would bring it up to see if anyone here has seen this "Legendary Character"
    I agree, for a basement project to become such a success and than impact the internet scene with popular memes is quite impressive =]
    If you like the advice you receive from someone, don't forget to thank them and press this star at the bottom of the person's post to add to their reputation =]

Thanks

Ive actually seen a screenshot of Herobrine. Hes a default character in a green shirt with blue pants and white eyes. Apparently he is Notch's brother although when asked about his brother he told the interviewer that he had died. Officially he dosnt exist and he has been on 3 or 4 different update patches saying that it has removed him although it has never worked. The first time was a joke though but i havent heard anything like that about the other patches. He always appears on the edge of the fog no matter how close or far it is.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Oh so that's when he appears? =o I didn't know that

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Herobrine is no more, didn't you read the update logs? He was removed in Beta 1.6.6, B1.7, B1.8 and 1.0.

Thanks

you will be missed =(

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Herobrine Mod for the win?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigbigbuddy View Post
    Obviously your reading this thread because you know who or what Herobrine is
    Or... maybe... just got a little... curious?

I have just "googled" it... Is it this?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by foggy_han View Post
    Or... maybe... just got a little... curious?

I have just "googled" it... Is it this?

HEROBRINE

Thanks
    EP Points

HEROBRINE
    What's with that "aweness"?

Oh... just realized I misread... it is "Mine CRAFT" and not "Mine SWEEPER"...

(Carry on... )

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I have a feeling you did that on purpose

Thanks

okay so i had gotten his clothing wrong but i have kinda stopped playing Minecraft. and about him being "removed" yeah thats a load of crap, none of the devolpers can find any evidence of his existence so how can they remove him from the game if they are convinced that he isnt real? I know the first time they said they removed him was a joke but like i said in my last post im unsure of the rest of them, apparently they have done nothing.

Thanks
    EP Points

I have a feeling you did that on purpose
    Why should I do that?

(...by the way, MineCraft is kinda of an old game, right?
    It seemed so when I googled "herobrine"...)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by some stuff off of the minecraft wiki
    RavenBurga: Is "he" a real entity ingame or is it just a successful_troll.swf?

Notch: It's not real. But it might be soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by kappische, taken from minecraft wiki
    Ok ok. To be honest, there has never existed a Herobrine. It was just a rumor started by some douche and then someone probably created a mod.
    http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Herobrine

all from the minecraft wiki
    Last edited by Rok124; 31st-December-2011 at 02:20.

Rewardsgaming.net