Thread: How to backup a GBA ROM and SAV with a NDS/NDSL

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Smile How to backup a GBA ROM and SAV with a NDS/NDSL

Alright guys I haven't seen a tutorial on this forum on how to so this so I decided to make a video tutorial =]
    I am using GBA Backup Tool v0.21

Video:
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. (Couldn't put it on YouTube because it would get removed anyways.)

Download:
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. Cheers =]
    Destiny ∂єѕтιηу ですちんゆ デスティニー
    If you like the advice you receive from someone, don't forget to thank them and press this star at the bottom of the person's post to add to their reputation =]

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hey, is it possible to sticky this thread?
    If you like the advice you receive from someone, don't forget to thank them and press this star at the bottom of the person's post to add to their reputation =]

Thanks
    EP Points

i doubt it would get removed on youtube if you gave it a giberish title and description

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

But they review my video to make sure it doesn't violate the new terms I accepted since I am monetizing my videos =P