Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Earn Points for Free Rewards!!!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    no, i mean i can use it but the surveys don't give me much
    Oh yeah, same. But once you keep up with this daily, the points will build up and you'll earn some pretty cool rewards.
    Destiny ∂єѕтιηу ですちんゆ デスティニー
    If you like the advice you receive from someone, don't forget to thank them and press this star at the bottom of the person's post to add to their reputation =]

Thanks
    EP Points

I remember doing this on Gaming Lagoon. It was ok, until they changed the point structure. At 1st you got like 50 cents for most surveys, so you could build up money pretty easily. In 1 week I got 12 points and bought my Acekard 2i from them. Then they change it and gave you like .0000000001 cents.
    The site is no more either, only the forum is there. I think they got bought or something.

Then the other site I went to, also got bought out. . Luckily, for the returning members they carried over so many points.

http://www.e-rewards.com/

This site doesn't spam your e-mail with ads or anything like that. They just tell you when a new survey is up, and you pretty much get all of the points. The rewards blow though. Maybe good if you like to travel, because they have a ton of plane stuffs, like free tickets anywhere in the US (it is regional, I live in the US, so i enter the US site), ect, but nothing much. The only think I want is the Gamestop gift card for $25 (sadly, no option for $50). I already have enough points, but I would love if they added Amazon Gift Cards.

I assume Points2shop is like gaming lagoon, fill out surveys, get spam e-mail, fill out a 20 minute survey, get no points, ect, correct? I used GreaseMonkey to skip everything and used 10mintue e-mail for the spam control. I used my grandpa's house for the address, and he would have a ton of spam mail. Lol, infact, my dad called the cops to investigate, and they said they were using his house to traffic drugs, lol.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by lizard81288 View Post
    ...I assume Points2shop is like gaming lagoon, fill out surveys, get spam e-mail, fill out a 20 minute survey, get no points, ect, correct?...
    Actually incorrect =P
    This site is 100% legit =]
    First day I earned 3 dollars worth of points. It's legit =] Recently purchased a Minecraft Code for my little brother =P
    If you like the advice you receive from someone, don't forget to thank them and press this star at the bottom of the person's post to add to their reputation =]

Thanks
    EP Points

Never said it wasn't, lol. I just meant it takes forever to get points. How is the pricing of point? Do they give you alot or little? Also, how much do rewards cost?

---edit---

From looking around, yes. From the updates on the front, you get a low amount of points. I see a ton of 1s. The good stuff costs into the millions of points. I figured, but it still sucks. I wouldn't mind doing them, but it would take me years and years to get enough points to buy 1 thing.
    Last edited by lizard81288; 27th-December-2011 at 06:37.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Never said it wasn't, lol. I just meant it takes forever to get points. How is the pricing of point? Do they give you alot or little? Also, how much do rewards cost?

---edit---

From looking around, yes. From the updates on the front, you get a low amount of points. I see a ton of 1s. The good stuff costs into the millions of points. I figured, but it still sucks. I wouldn't mind doing them, but it would take me years and years to get enough points to buy 1 thing.
    Actually each point equals 1 cent BUT you can earn 500 points a day alone =P also if you refer someone you can earn up to 1$each referal and more points for every offer they finish ALONG with the referrals they make and the points their referrals earn.

Thanks

THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS! Finally I will be able to EARN Terraria as I really don't want to throw my credit card details n that through steam....EVER!

Thanks
    EP Points

I know there are forums that will help you with referrals, so you can get the points even faster.

Also, I heard this site is good to get free stuff:

http://www.exploitn.com/index.php

I haven't had the time to use it though, but people in my collage class we talking about how awesome it is.

That site also has a referrals for referrals board.
    Last edited by lizard81288; 27th-December-2011 at 18:47.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by kaiouti View Post
    THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS! Finally I will be able to EARN Terraria as I really don't want to throw my credit card details n that through steam....EVER!
    Just make sure you keep up with it ;] because if you don't, you won't earn anything =P

I know there are forums that will help you with referrals, so you can get the points even faster.

Also, I heard this site is good to get free stuff:

http://www.exploitn.com/index.php

I haven't had the time to use it though, but people in my collage class we talking about how awesome it is.

That site also has a referrals for referrals board.
    Nice =o I heard of it ;o but I have my own way referring people

P.S Grammer (<---spelled improperly on purpose) Police ALERT!!!

College not collage AND you should rephrase your sentence to: I haven't had the time to use it, but people in my college class are talking about how awesome it is every so often.

hehe

Thanks
    EP Points

Lol, sorry. I was on my 3DS, and at times, it auto fills in the wrong words.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Don't worry about it, iPod Touch does it all the time XD

OH another site I forgot to mention is points2game, it's better than others =P my brother and best friend use it all the time =D

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. I recommend using Internet Explorer on this site though, seems buggy on Firefox ._.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 28th-December-2011 at 23:32. Reason: don't double post, use the edit button!

Thanks
    EP Points

Since I don't really like to pirate PC games (a pain in the ass), can i get steam points or something?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Since I don't really like to pirate PC games (a pain in the ass), can i get steam points or something?
    It's not pirating games =P

Through these sites they give you the real deal. I think you can also buy Steam Points Gift Card codes.

Points2Earn is affiliated with amazon.com, what they have on amazon they most likely have on points2earn