Thread: All problems about WWE12

Thanks

Default All problems about WWE12

Hi everyone.

I have a little headache about solving this problem, hope you can help me solve it and maybe it will help others solve it too.

I downloaded WWE12 (x-box 360 version) for ,y pc. Then I downloaded a emulator to put the game run (XEON). But the emulator said that it was not a XBE file. So I tried to convert or extract the ISO file to a XBE file. Used a lots of programs, craxifition, ADR i think and c-tools, among others. But still no game and no XBE file.

So I think, well, it's the emulator problem. I downloaded another one, but it said, the file it's not XBE (again).

So I drop it and downloaded the WWE12 but this time, PS2 version. Downloade the PSCX2 emulator and tried to run the game. It was no surprise that the game didn't run. I runed the game, the emulator loaded all necessary plugins and when it's looking for layer 1, the game opens but there-se no image and no sound (only darkness).

So please, help me. I just want to play WWE 12 on my pc.

(I didn't know if this the right place to post and if I'm wrong, sorry).

Thanks

help me please. I need. Tell me something usefull
    Don't just see this and walk away

Thanks
    EP Points

360 emulation is nowhere near even semi-usable yet. Xeon is a regular Xbox emulator, not 360. And last time I checked, they only had one game that was actually semi-playable, and it was one of the Halos.

As for the PS2 emulation, someone else will have to help with that, as I've never given it a serious try.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,801 Times in 288 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FrickFilip View Post
    Hi everyone.

I have a little headache about solving this problem, hope you can help me solve it and maybe it will help others solve it too.

I downloaded WWE12 (x-box 360 version) for ,y pc. Then I downloaded a emulator to put the game run (XEON). But the emulator said that it was not a XBE file. So I tried to convert or extract the ISO file to a XBE file. Used a lots of programs, craxifition, ADR i think and c-tools, among others. But still no game and no XBE file.

So I think, well, it's the emulator problem. I downloaded another one, but it said, the file it's not XBE (again).

So I drop it and downloaded the WWE12 but this time, PS2 version. Downloade the PSCX2 emulator and tried to run the game. It was no surprise that the game didn't run. I runed the game, the emulator loaded all necessary plugins and when it's looking for layer 1, the game opens but there-se no image and no sound (only darkness).

So please, help me. I just want to play WWE 12 on my pc.

(I didn't know if this the right place to post and if I'm wrong, sorry).
    It won't work since it's not a PS2 game, it's for PS3...

And both PS3 and Xbox 360 emulation is still years away from actually giving any results.

Only option if you want to emulate it on PC is going for the Wii version (download Dolphin emulator from the mainsite)... or just buy the corresponding console

Don' worry, it won't hurt... that much!

Thanks

Thanks. To both of you. I'll try the Dolphin (Wii emulator) and let you know something...

Thanks

Well the Wii emulator works and the game works too.
    Just need to get the game to run faster and try to find out how to play wii.

And try to find out if in the WWE12 I can simply watch matches rather than play. Thanks to all who helped me. I apreciatte