Thread: Superman Returns - PCSX2, Help?

Thanks

Default Superman Returns - PCSX2, Help?

It's been a while since i last played Superman Returns... and so i wanted to play it again. But there's just one problem...see i kinda don't have my PS2 console anymore... so i can't play this on that... That's why i got myself the PCSX2 Emulator...
    Aaaand... well... i can't get the darn game to run, though it clearly says the game should be playable("not entire game", yes yes i know that...) on the PCSX2 list... anyways... what i get are vertical lines over the screen, i realllyyy cant see anything...

Here is a video for you to watch if you want to see my problem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1Goqiv6C6A

Thanks for your time for reading this, and i hope someone can come with a reply to fix this shit XD...been trying for days...

(PS; i talked with a guy, and he said superman returns uses glow, and that by turning post processing off it should maybe remove those lines ?..
    buut i dunno how to turn that shit off, and the guy doesn't respond anymore XD, HA!!!)

(I got the PCSX2 0.9.6 version and the r1873 version i think...)

Anyways...thanks for reading

Thanks
    EP Points

The status for this game is still 'Ingame' since 0.9.6, meaning that it will only playable at the start of the gameplay, but not more than that.

Try using 0.9.8 or the latest SVN, see if either one can fix the problem, however if not, then wait for future update.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meganova View Post
    The status for this game is still 'Ingame' since 0.9.6, meaning that it will only playable at the start of the gameplay, but not more than that.

Try using 0.9.8 or the latest SVN, see if either one can fix the problem, however if not, then wait for future update.
    Alright, thank you for your reply kind sir

Edit: I just finished trying it with 0.9.8 and the latest SVN...and both did not work.. though i did recognize some small improvements on 0.9.8 tbh, example the sound was a bit better, when in game, and there were only green and blue stripes over the screen, and kinda no lagg...hard to describe,..but it felt like it looked a bit improved... i may experiment a bit with this till christmas and see what happens, i'll come back here and post some pictures if there have been "bigger" improvements by tweaking some things
    Last edited by razerrichi2; 4th-December-2011 at 20:47.