Thread: Ps2 Ulauncher HElp

Thanks

Default Ps2 Ulauncher HElp

I have a ps2 version 70012. I want to soft mod it. I sensor modded it already. Im using Need For Speed Underground 2 for swap method. I ripped the iso, placed ulaunch on it with Apache 1.1, replacing the NTGUI. The zip file did not state the ulaunch version. I burned with a Memorex burner on a Sony DVD-r using Active Iso Burner because Imgburn and Dvd Decrypter did not burn.
    I followed these instructions:
    From http://freemcboot.info/swap.html:
    ***Need For Speed Underground 2, Replace NTGUI.ELF file in the NETGUI folder > swap disc at main menu, selected Online, then Add/Edit and ULaunchElf will start]
    I swapped the disc at the main menu, it worked and I went online and chose New/Edit.
    The game continues to run however and ulaunch doesnt boot. If i press X again, the screen turns black,stalls for a few seconds then either returns me to the Ps2 browser or says "Please insert PS2 Format Disc."
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this. During the week, i'll try with ImgBurn or DVD Decryter then with 007 Agent Under Fire but I want to do it with NFS because someone gave it to me so it costed me nothing.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks
    EP Points

You can get the latest version of uLaunchELF here
    Well first off, did you extract the .zip folder? Always do that first.

Also, I would make sure that you are following these steps correctly
    3. select "ISO Tools" from the tab above, now select "Change TOC for Selected File", change the "Size (dec)" to 915196, don't change the LBA. This is the file size of the "uncompressed BOOT.ELF". (if your using a different uLaunchELF file, right click the file on your pc and select properties, the first "Size" is the size in bytes. This is the size you need to use in Apache)
    4. with "DRIVING.ELF" still highlighted, select "ISO Tools" again, now select "Update Selected File", select the DRIVING.ELF file that was ulaunchelf's "uncompressed BOOT.ELF" you rename, it will say "selected file replaced".