Thread: JPCSP + Final Fantasy IV Collection

Thanks

Default JPCSP + Final Fantasy IV Collection

I know I have another thread dealing an issue concerning ePSXe but this is something else

The only game that I've truly wanted to play for the PSP in a while works completely fine graphics and sound-wise (also, only psp game that I've downloaded till now that I've been able to run without any kind of error, I have no clue what I'm doing wrong, but that's another issue altogether).

But here's the thing, I've tried downloading it 3 times thinking that somehow the file was corrupted, but no matter what I do the game text DOES NOT FREAKING APPEAR!!

For example, the chat boxes during any conversation simply do not have text, everything else is fine, BUT THERE'S NO TEXT! I'm just baffled at this error

Any help?

Thanks
    EP Points

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4288

Try the settings here, maybe it'll help. And be sure to read those "specific notes" as well.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4288

Try the settings here, maybe it'll help. And be sure to read those "specific notes" as well.
    You are a god among men! I don't know what resolved it, but it works, IT WORKS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Okay, craziness aside, though I said that this is pretty much the only game I truly care about on the PSP, is there anyway to play games that have that EBOOT.PBP file instead of the usual .iso/.cue on the emulator?

I don't really mind if it's not possible, but there are some interesting titles I'd like to try out!

Thanks
    EP Points

Never tried it myself so I've no idea if it'll work (basically just guessing here), but try placing the folder containing the EBOOT.pbp in ms0/PSP/GAME/. Then open up JPCSP -> File -> Load Memstick.

Thanks

I've tried that, but to no avail .

Every time I do that I get an error:

"General Error: File format not supported" or something along those lines ><

I even tried that decrypt thing but haven't been successful