Thread: question on pro for psp 3001

Thanks
    EP Points

Default question on pro for psp 3001

recently switched my 2001 with a 3001 model (somehow the hold button wasnt working, only 20 to upgrade), i put pro on it and i am wondering, what is inferno? also did pro come out with a new cfw?

Thanks
    EP Points

Inferno driver is based on the M33 driver, but with little tweaks and increased compatibility to run backup/downloaded games (ISO/CSO),
    and basically it is the same thing with any existing ISO mode, such as NP9060(and M33).

New CFW? you mean new version for the current one? yes, the latest one is B10.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yes I agree about the inferno driver. And recommend 6.20 PRO-B10 CFW because of the Perm CFW.

Thanks
    EP Points

i will try it. though i like having the temperary one instead as i can actually buy my games and support the makers. though ones i do download are the rare and expensive ones if that makes sense.