Page 262 of 267 FirstFirst ... 162212252257258259260261262263264265266267 LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 4005

Thread: The Inferno Out: How to make Inferno stop chewing on the Christmas JTAG

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    You think I choose to? I go to bed early every night. And lay awake staring at my laptop or phone until I get tired at 7-9am.

Fell asleep at 4.30 last night, wide awake by 6.30 and didn't get back to sleep until 9.
    1) Go back to doctor.
    2) Instead of simply telling them you're awake all night, this time make sure to explicitly detail your sleeping difficulties and emphasise they've been ongoing for several months and are getting worse.
    3) Ask for sleeping pills again.
    4) If response is unsatisfactory, repeat steps 2 & 3 until desired outcome is achieved.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    1) Go back to doctor.
    2) Instead of simply telling them you're awake all night, this time make sure to explicitly detail your sleeping difficulties and emphasise they've been ongoing for several months and are getting worse.
    3) Ask for sleeping pills again.
    4) If response is unsatisfactory, repeat steps 2 & 3 until desired outcome is achieved.
    Doctors.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Doctors.
    Also, demand the nurse's number.

Check my YouTube for gameplay and pickup videos!

Steam|Youtube

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Englebert3rd View Post
    Also, demand the nurse's number.
    There are loads of different nurses at my local surgery.

Thanks
    EP Points

Doctors.
    Option B) Go to bed at a sensible time but DON'T sit using your laptop, playing video games or watching TV. If you can't sleep, read a book. If you can't be bothered to read, listen to an audiobook or a radio show or something with people talking that you can zone out to. If you must listen to music, avoid anything loud and aggressive. Happy hardcore and dub-step are banned.

See also: getting some fresh air and doing something physically demanding during the day to tire you out and release happy chemicals into your brain, thus enabling you to sleep like a small toddler.

Thanks
    EP Points

Option B) Go to bed at a sensible time but DON'T sit using your laptop, playing video games or watching TV. If you can't sleep, read a book. If you can't be bothered to read, listen to an audiobook or a radio show or something with people talking that you can zone out to. If you must listen to music, avoid anything loud and aggressive. Happy hardcore and dub-step are banned.

See also: getting some fresh air and doing something physically demanding during the day to tire you out and release happy chemicals into your brain, thus enabling you to sleep like a small toddler.
    I know metal and happy hardcore are off the menu before bed. That shit just makes you want to get up and kick a cat, or something...

I like to listen to podcasts in bed, but the only one I listen to is only once a week.

Thanks
    EP Points

I know metal and happy hardcore are off the menu before bed. That shit just makes you want to get up and kick a cat, or something...

I like to listen to podcasts in bed, but the only one I listen to is only once a week.
    There's thousands of podcasts out there. Open iTunes and just browse. I'm sure you can find something else to listen to.

Have you had any time to look into college courses yet?

Thanks
    EP Points

There's thousands of podcasts out there. Open iTunes and just browse. I'm sure you can find something else to listen to.

Have you had any time to look into college courses yet?
    I forgot, having a look now.

College isn't free for me anymore though is it?

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

Listen to:

Pink Floyd - Pulse (Jamaican Woodbines optional). You'll be sparked out in no time.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Newcastle College's website
    Course Overview
    This qualification is aimed at Spray Painting Technicians to gain a higher qualification that they may need to progress within there working environment.
    Sorry what.

Thanks
    EP Points

I forgot, having a look now.

College isn't free for me anymore though is it?
    Not if you're a part-time student it isn't free, no.

If you're a full-time student you'll obviously still be charged but if your household income is under a certain threshold you may be able to get a maintenance grant. It's meant to be for help towards living expenses but will usually cover the cost of fees at a local college. Failing that? Student loans.

Thanks
    EP Points

Most of these vehicle related courses require you to be working (with vehicles no less) how ridiculous is that?

Thanks
    EP Points

There are so many mistakes on this site. Another course is to devlop your skills.

Thanks
    EP Points

Most of these vehicle related courses require you to be working (with vehicles no less) how ridiculous is that?
    Where do you propose they find the money to buy a vehicle for each student to practice on?

Thanks
    EP Points

Where do you propose they find the money to buy a vehicle for each student to practice on?
    Scrap yard jobbies.