Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need ideas for a new game playthrough for YouTube.

NJ, Surrounded by tools, Secluded with gamers.
    Thanks

Default Need ideas for a new game playthrough for YouTube.

Does anyone have any ideas for a new game playthrough?!? My capture card is ready to go, and I'm ready to record on the PS2, Xbox 360, or Wii. Just name any game that YOU personally would like to reflect on. Trust me, I'm a decent commentator and with a witty, sarcastic sound in my voice, and a nostalgic, friendly feeling in my heart, you will feel as if you were sitting there with me, drinking Mountain Dew, Eating Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Soup with some Ritz Crackers. This commentated playthrough is going to be deep, that's why I'm not just going to record MW3 and throw it on YouTube. It's not always about popularity, it's also about connecting with the people. I need YOUR opinion and ideas. If I don't have the game, I'll try getting it ASAP. I will choose the one that's posted the most OR the one that I feel would be the most fun. Thank you all for your feedback (in advance), and I will post my playthroughs of said game as soon as I start. Sh33r Cold, out. (Note, I think I might hold a poll once we get enough ideas. I'll keep it at 5.)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,801 Times in 288 Posts
    EP Points

How about... Rapelay...

Forgot it ain't PS2/360/Wii... so I'd say FF X-2 without putting the sound/music off

Don' worry, it won't hurt... that much!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kuro Kagami For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yes! Thank you that's a great idea I remember having it. Now if I only I was organized...

Any other ideas anyone?
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 10th-November-2011 at 19:57.

Thanks
    EP Points

Any obscure games man, i love watching reviews of games i have never heard of or played. You do that and you got me watching.

Also RPGS, although a serious amount of time has to be invested in reviews for them suppose. Anyway good luck with whatever you go for.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Darklinky For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you for that, now have you ever heard of/played Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future? Or how about Klonoa 2: Lunateau's Veil (Which I don't know how to spell )

Thanks
    EP Points

Im old dude i played both lol. But go for it i would still watch just dont rip of AVGN, too much of that at the mo lol

Thanks

Haha, no worries. I keep it low on the cursing/bombing on games, although I love the AVGN. This reminds me, I have an entire library of Wii games I've never played before...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,801 Times in 288 Posts
    EP Points

If you can speak (or atleast somewhat understand) japanese, I would suggest going for some JP only RPG's...

Don' worry, it won't hurt... that much!

Thanks

I wish, but our school doesn't offer Japanese or Mandarin -___- German is what I know. And, sadly, I think the only game that's even close to being German is Wolfenstein.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sh33r Cold View Post
    Haha, no worries. I keep it low on the cursing/bombing on games, although I love the AVGN. This reminds me, I have an entire library of Wii games I've never played before...
    I have over 300 wii games on my hdd maybe i should think about doing it. NOT

My scottish accent would be impossible to understand hahahaha

Thanks
    EP Points

i agree with the whole, obscure thing, so i suggest Maximo army of Zin, best to start with this one cause its a 3-7 hour game depending on how good you are

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

14. The Following User Says Thank You to luffy4 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I apologize for not responding quicker, I was in the middle of DC Universe Online. But I will look up that Maximo game, it sounds pretty out of the ordinary, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    i agree with the whole, obscure thing, so i suggest Maximo army of Zin, best to start with this one cause its a 3-7 hour game depending on how good you are
    I looked it up, so it's a sequel, hack and slash platformer. Now should I try Ghosts to Glory first or just go straight to Army of Zin?
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 10th-November-2011 at 19:58.

Thanks
    EP Points

Well ive never heard of ghosts to glory so i would like that and i wont even google to see what it is

Thanks

Yeah that's the first in the series, so I'll find that one. I just need to find out how much it is, and I'm assuming it's for PSX.

I recognize the cover for it, and it's for PS2, which is good. I have a Dazzle HD Cap Card so that will work with it.

Ghosts to Glory is for PS2, and I recognize the cover art. I'll go over to the Flea Market Saturday, or maybe just check around eBay.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 10th-November-2011 at 19:58.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Sh33r Cold, could you please stop multiple posting in a row? It goes against the rules, use the EDIT button to edit your last post if you need to add something.