Thread: RIFT End-game?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default RIFT End-game?

I played RIFT up to level 50, found out there wasn't a whole lot to do after that. You pretty much PvPed or ran Elite/Crafting Rifts and Zone Invasions. So I'm wondering if there are RIFT players here, and if there are, what they have done with the end-game. Are there any more dungeons, are there Raids in the more traditional sense, or did they invent something entirely mind-blowing and new?

I forget what shard I was on. I have a lvl 50 Warlock that I played with my wife. Good times, but the lack of content at end game led us both to drop our subscriptions. I enjoyed the game, much more than WoW in spite of it being something of a WoW clone. They really outdid WoW in Customer Service, FUN!, Talent tree, number of available spec slots, and level pacing. I did notice that the Warlock was very much easier than playing a warrior. The armored warrior was squishier than the cloth wearing warlock.

Please leave your thoughts on RIFT end-game here as I am considering trying it again. I just don't want to be let down if there's nothing to do.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Thanks
    EP Points

Im just looking into getting this game, so cant comment on the end but im looking forward to the begining lol.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

There's a special on Steam now to get the game for $14.99, including the first month subscription, mount, and personal banker. The info they supply on new features just isn't worth what a more objective perspective would be. It's not very descriptive at all.

O yeah! there's an achievement for COLLECTING 20 squirrel tears. I sold them at the auction, which was great for me, not so good for the guy that bought them. Caveat emptor.
    Last edited by skullpoker; 5th-November-2011 at 13:12.

Thanks
    EP Points

I aint gonna be getting rift anytime that soon. Ive just discovered the joys of onlive and have 100+ games to play free for three months. Sorry going of topic lol, but yeah eventually i will get it. Its defo on my wishlist

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I can say that it starts out great. Let's hope we see some info about the end-game here so you know what to look forward to.

Thanks
    EP Points

As long as no spoilers lol, I HATE SPOILERS