Thread: A couple doubts about LT

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default A couple doubts about LT

Hello lovely people.
    Here I am again, asking certain questions for a friend.

Mind you, I know nothing about the 360, nor I own one, so it's likely that I'd need more info that what I have.

My pal has a 360 running LT 2.0 and would like to know how to play the DLC for certain games (non specified), or, if it'd be possible to get on live with pre-made live accounts (this one I know is very unlikely to work at all, but I ask anyway).

Myself I ask something different: does the 360 have an iso loader so that the image would be put in the external disk drive and be played from there?

The tray his 360 has is a Toshiba-Samsung TS-H943, if that's in any way useful.

Thanks in advance.

PEW PEW PEW
    Last edited by The Almighty MegaMan; 1st-November-2011 at 18:33.
    I am Mega Man, I'm blue and cyan - the creation of Dr Light (or Right, if you're from Japan)
    Also known as Rockman

My Mega Buster can cut the mustard, I'm a flustered amputee
    POW POW!
    Eight robot bosses in eight levels dishevel and revel in devilry,
    I'll steal their weaponry!

I am also known as the "Blue Bomber"
    I could shoot the legs off Jeffrey Dahmer
    Kill a robot fish, kill a robot frog,
    and then I ride off on my robot dog...

JOIN THE SHMUP MANIACS! Arcade & home console 2D shmups!

vThanks button, down herev

Thanks
    EP Points

Non-JTAG releases put the console at serious risk of being banned from Xbox Live.

If he however, feels like reset glitching his console instead, instead of using Xbox Live then check this out: http://free60.org/Main_Page

Wait, are you just asking if there's any way to get DLC for games for free? Well, on a flashed console, no. Look into JTAG/Reset Glitch Hack however if you are interested in learning how it's possible.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Inferno. For This Useful Post: