Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Those games that make you fly into a murderous rage and want to destroy your consoles

Thanks
    EP Points

Just started Final Fantasy X. This whole Double Dribble in water makes me wanna cry. I'm just watching my team getting raped. Dunno why I'm loosing, I'm just looking and sometimes pressing 'Pass' or 'Shoot' for nothing. Is this crap necessary to end this game?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ponury_indor View Post
    Just started Final Fantasy X. This whole Double Dribble in water makes me wanna cry. I'm just watching my team getting raped. Dunno why I'm loosing, I'm just looking and sometimes pressing 'Pass' or 'Shoot' for nothing. Is this crap necessary to end this game?
    no, but you need it to get Wakka's best weapon, and some other cool prizes later on.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Aeolus Aeneas View Post
    JUMP JUMP SLIDE SLIDE WILY 1 from Mega Man 8 made me want to break my controller after dying for about 40 times.
    40 times? Wow. I thought I died a lot on that part the first time through.

Quote Originally Posted by battousai11 View Post
    I agree with Cookie and Gare, I've never actually been in a furious rage over a game. I mean sure, we've all had games that we get stuck on and get frustrated over, but I take it as a hint that I need to take a break from the game. I come back a bit later (it could be an hour/day/week), and somehow, I usually end up getting unstuck.
    Pretty much this. Sure, I have moments of frustration, but I usually just go out and have a smoke, leave it paused for about ten minutes, and by the time I come back I'm usually ready to tackle it again. I haven't been truly outright frustrated with a game since... well, Battletoads on the NES. And even then I didn't care; it was hilarious how bad we were at it.

Thanks

Only game that ever almost pushed me to the point of wanting to toss my controller at the TV was DMC3.

Let your cosmo burn bright!

Thanks

I used to play through all of the games on the Playstation demo discs. I remember one game called Rascal making me swear and throw the control. I played the full version last year for nostalgia. It was even worse.
    Heart of Darkness was another, however this was a really good game. I think I'm pretty explosive with a lot of games, actually.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa01 View Post
    Only game that ever almost pushed me to the point of wanting to toss my controller at the TV was DMC3.
    what was your problem with it? i breezed through it
    Quote Originally Posted by ponury_indor View Post
    i could tell you a little trick i know.... but then i would have to kill you, but it does make getting wakkas last weapon a hell of alot easier
    *Computer Specs*
    Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
    Processor: AMD FX 8350 Processor (8 CPUs), ~4.1GHz
    Memory: 16GB RAM
    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon R9 8GB GDDR5

If You Find My Help Useful In Any Way Please Click Thanks.
    Bennieboi's Question Of The Day (now defunct)

Thanks

DMC1 with that asshole of a camera switching angles when I'm fighting bosses.

Yes, I just started playing DMC1 for the first time, shut up.

Thanks

super meat boy nuff said... any game that counts how many times you have died playing it is horrible. died well over a 1000 times just for the light world. i think that game was developed by satan lol

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Chocobolicious View Post
    Does getting pissed at people I'm playing with for being slackjawed idiots count?
    this is my answer, true i do get pretty ticked at a tough spot in a game every so often but its just a game... its idiots that really annoy me but that may end up off topic if i start going on about that

no wait, if you count flash games then name any of the countless really crappy ones and you've got one i'd possibly rage at, people make some really BAD flash games at times
    Last edited by treos; 7th-November-2011 at 07:03.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I'm adding Phantasy Star 2 the list of games like this. So much grinding. I love the music though

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Anything vs my brother that I can lose.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SpuzzHardwick View Post
    I'm adding Phantasy Star 2 the list of games like this. So much grinding. I love the music though
    Honestly, I'm playing it right now, and, unless they changed it for the GBA version (unlikely, I remember the game being like this when I played it on my brothers' Genesis like 20 years ago), there's no more grinding than in any other old-school RPG. Go play Dragon Warrior; it'll be just like this.

I have to admit, I'm terrible about this, though. I like games that present me with a challenge, but I'm easily frustrated when things don't go my way. Not a good combination...

Thanks
    EP Points

ugh grinding, the ultimate yet necessary monster of RPGs everywhere :/ its more tedious than anything but yeah, add that huge monster of an annoyance to the list of annoying/rageable thoughts

Thanks

Just yesterday, I was playing Teenage Mutant Ninja Tutrles 2 - The arcade game on my NES. I was doing SOOOO good, didnt lose and continues until about the 6th level. it was alright, I made it through the Technodrome, then I got to Shreader, who just ate me up and spit me out like I was nothing!!! I was Hopping Mad!!!!!!
    Rabid Media Online!
    Check out original artwork and games by ME!!!

Thanks
    EP Points

If you've ever wondered what it's like to have a strong urge to punch a penguin right in its little fucking face, play Prinny. Either one. Oh, the PSPs I've broken~...

Mega Man Legends 3 Fan Project!
    We're back, baby. I'd love if someone could help me read this.