Thread: Problems with Ty The Tasmanian Tiger 3...

Thanks

Default Problems with Ty The Tasmanian Tiger 3...

Hey guys,

I'm new to this emulation stuff... Here's the problem, I downloaded Dolphin 3.0. It works great - no problems, untill I downloaded Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 3 (Starcube) version... It loads up but all the text etc is all coloured out... There's no text whatsoever... Any suggestions to why this could be happening would be great

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I was going to point you to

http://wiki.dolphin-emulator.com/ind...tendo_GameCube

but it seems that the game in question has no notes as of yet

but try setting "Force Texture Filtering" to ON

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Hi Zorlon,

'Force Texture Filtering' is already on... this is what happens...Name:  ttt3.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  76.6 KB I don't know what else to do... I've played the frst 2 ty games, and I'd be major happy if I could play that ty 3 but it just wont show any text...

Thanks
    EP Points

Download the latest SVN, and run the game with default settings, If that's not working, try using different video backend.

Thanks

I have Dolphin 3.0. That's the latest one, right? And I've tried the different video backends and it's still not working... Opening movie works fine, just no text ><' Stupid colours only

Thanks
    EP Points

Yes, 3.0 is the latest Official Build, but what I mean is the SVN builds, like 3.0-198, and 3.0-197.

Try it, and hope the required fix(texture preloading support) has been implemented on that version, if not, then you have to find another versions, or compile your own build with the fix.