Thread: Snes gamepad to usb?

crack.freeserve Guest

Default Snes gamepad to usb?

Hi

Does anyone know if you can buy (or make) an adaptor so that you can plug a snes controller into a usb port. Is it possible or not? I use a mac if that makes a difference.

Thanks

I'm not sure about that. Although I do know of a PC gamepad (that I have) that looks exactly like a PSX one. It's almost identical to the SNES gamepad as well, even with a select and start button in the middle. It's called the Gravis Gamepad Pro.
    I suppose this didn't help, but it's the best gaming controller in my opinion.

crack.freeserve Guest

Unhappy

Wow, thats the one i use at the mo but dont you think the directional pad is a bit dodgy eg if you want to go right sometimes you go down?

Thanks

It works fine for me. It seems to be just like SNES or PSX to me, it works perfectly.

SomeUserGuy Guest

the d-pad only screws up on certain occasions. for me, when playing chrono trigger, there was a part when the wind was blowing and you had to keep moving left while moving up or down. and using the d-pad really sucked on that part.

mattack Guest

where did you guys get your GGP? and how much did you pay? i should probably get one. tell you megaman is hard as hell trying to dash, shoot, and jump at the same time.

Thanks

I got mine from Best Buy. If I remember right, it was about 40 dollars. That's as much as a computer game, but it's worth it. I have no complaints at all. Best controller I've ever used.

USA, the best damm place in the world, always and forever
    Thanks

i have a kick ass wireless controller, its just like a ps controller with 2 xtra buttons. 3 in a row, and 2 rows, like a sega gennis controller. It is soooo cool, i have a graphics card with a TV out, so i can sit on my couch and play all my romz on the TV! i love it, i got the controller from curcitcity, it was only 50$

www.PacificMods.com

Selling modchip installation services, premodified consoles, and other cool stuff. Low costs and high quality products and services.

Thanks

Yep. If you want a good controller for the PC, you need to spend some money. When you think of it's uses though, it's well worth it. Using the keyboard to play games that were meant for a gamepad is just horrible, I've never looked back.

SomeUserGuy Guest

i have an interact axispad, got it from ebgames.com for $20 US dollars.

Simplicity Guest

Originally posted by KnightofNachos
    I got mine from Best Buy. If I remember right, it was about 40 dollars. That's as much as a computer game, but it's worth it. I have no complaints at all. Best controller I've ever used.

damn you got the rip off of your life..!!!
    you should go to walmart more often..
    i got one for $15 but it got stolen in my moms car..
    now i've got a weak ass side winder with only six buttons..
    and the "L" button doesn't really work..

and all i emulate now is psx..

Thanks

I have a thrustmaster pad with 12 buttons and it cost me $20 AUS, about $10 US I think, and it's really good.

�Fury_Within� Guest

I got a Logitech Wing Man Rumble Pad USB complete with 12 buttons, two analog sticks, force feed back, autofire, and throttle well kinda it's really just a slider on top. I paid $40.00 American for it and it was worth every penny.