Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi im new ot the psp thing can some1 help me try to mod it.

Thanks

Default hi im new ot the psp thing can some1 help me try to mod it.

hi guys im kinda new to all this modding but i been reading online that i can mod my psp3001 with system soft ware 6.31 i was kinda hoping to do permanent mod. but if i cant i understand i heard there's a good mod that stays as long as your psp is on that mean when i turn it off i loss all my save game files? would some one give me a link of lead me to the right way to do this please.

Thanks

i've been hearing that i have to downgrade my sytstem to 6.20 does anybody now about this

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by z179z View Post
    hi guys im kinda new to all this modding but i been reading online that i can mod my psp3001 with system soft ware 6.31 i was kinda hoping to do permanent mod. but if i cant i understand i heard there's a good mod that stays as long as your psp is on that mean when i turn it off i loss all my save game files? would some one give me a link of lead me to the right way to do this please.
    Saves are on your memory stick. Your PSP could die and you would still have your saves.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks

ok then can u lead me do a good site that does step by step on how to mod my type of psp 3000. im trying to find a way but every site tells me different im a bet lost.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

ok then can u lead me do a good site that does step by step on how to mod my type of psp 3000. im trying to find a way but every site tells me different im a bet lost.
    If you're patient, Meganova should be on to help you out at some point. I'm not up to date on PSP CFW, and I don't want to point you the wrong way .

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks

then i'll just wait thanks for the help

Thanks

Default Little help

Hi man if you want good page to mod your PSP try psplimhacks.com there is many of good tips.
    But i mean that good to do is only try LCFW (light custom firmware) you can upgrade anytime and
    you more save if you do something bad.Sry for my english.I using 6.35(official firmware) and when i use LCFW (6.35 pro B10) i
    can play all games without any problem.Take a look on the web page and look at some usefull info there.Have a nice day and
    GOOD LUCK

Thanks

thanks im looking at the site right now

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by mix View Post
    Hi man if you want good page to mod your PSP try psplimhacks.com there is many of good tips.
    But i mean that good to do is only try LCFW (light custom firmware) you can upgrade anytime and
    you more save if you do something bad.Sry for my english.I using 6.35(official firmware) and when i use LCFW (6.35 pro B10) i
    can play all games without any problem.Take a look on the web page and look at some usefull info there.Have a nice day and
    GOOD LUCK
    im using 6.60 pro-b9 on my 2001 model (6.60.me wouldnt play a few games for some reason)

Thanks
    EP Points

I have a PSP slim 3000, and I recommend PRO PSP Firmware. Simply match the custom firmware to your official firmware. For example, if your official firmware is 6.60, download the 660PRO-B10.fix1 package. Here is the skinny, it includes three seperate programs....PRO UPDATE, Fast Recovery, and CIPL Flasher. What you do after they are unzipped onto your memory stick in the GAME folder, you will run PRO UPDATE and go through the prompts it's simple. After that, you can delete PRO UPDATE and CIPL Flasher, but keep Fast Recovery. CIPL Flasher is for PSP 1k and 2k models only, and it is permanent. PRO UPDATE is not permanent, and you will need Fast Recovery if say your battery runs all the way down and the PSP boots up as though it were booted for the first time. The beauty of PRO PSP Firmware for slims, is that it is safe, not permanent, and easy to recover, and easy to update. I've not had any problems to speak of. I've had crashes with the N64 emulator, but I've always been able to recover with Fast Recovery with no problems. I've not had any problems playing any ISO's or CSO's, and if you do some searching, it's not too difficult to find official PSN versions of PS1 games which do not even require any CFW. If you're into arcade games like I am, go to the pspslimhacks site that's already been suggested, and search for CPS1, CPS2, Neo Geo...someone went through the trouble to make emulators for those systems specifically for the psp slim, and they work wonderfully, I can now carry in my pocket an entire arcade of many of the best arcade games from the past 20 or so years. From my testing, all of the CPS1 and CPS2 games work perfectly. Many of the Neo Geo games work, but I had trouble with a few which is no big deal, most of the ones that didn't work are available in PSN versions anyway.
    Last edited by Retro_Gamer; 30th-October-2011 at 01:33.

Thanks
    EP Points

http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...-and-additions!

There are no permanent CFWs for 3000 on 6.3x firmware, only on 6.20(PRO). You can however downgrade to that firmware using the Chronoswitch Downgrader,
    but if yours is one of the 09g module, then you may have problem updating the firmware back to 6.3x due to the downgrader restrictions.

If you consider downgrading, then do read all of the given instructions first(including the Readme.txt), but if you don't, which is more recommended, then use the 6.3x/6.60 CFWs.

Thanks

hi guys i was able to put cfw 6.20 on my psp 3001 but now im having troubles trying to make it run downloaded psps games i heard i need the demo patpon 2 demo but i dont know what to do with it help plz

Thanks
    EP Points

hi guys i was able to put cfw 6.20 on my psp 3001 but now im having troubles trying to make it run downloaded psps games i heard i need the demo patpon 2 demo but i dont know what to do with it help plz
    You don't need those, If you have already installed CFW on that firmware, then it should run any downloaded games without problem.

Thanks

then how do i do it, i download the game but it comes in rar and i dont know how to make it a real iso file. by the way thank you guys for all the help i couldnt of done this without any of you guys .

Thanks

i got Prometheus ISO loader but i think i have to make my game files from rar into iso to make it run it. if that's the case how do i turn rar files into iso. or maybe i putting the files into the wrong place.