Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto V? Yes please!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by garrendesares View Post
    you know, i wouldnt mind doing that in japan.... anyways, red dead redemption had zombies, why not include them in this one too? personally i think they could do it better in gta than any other game really since no other game lets you drive regular cars through them. crackdown 2 was horrible for that.
    I enjoy zombies in video games, but I think they are overdoing it. I really didn't find it necessary that there were zombies in Red Dead Redemption. I have played the RDR zombies game, and it's fun, but we don't need a GTA zombies game.

Just my 2 cents on the subject.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by garrendesares View Post
    you know, i wouldnt mind doing that in japan.... anyways, red dead redemption had zombies, why not include them in this one too? personally i think they could do it better in gta than any other game really since no other game lets you drive regular cars through them. crackdown 2 was horrible for that.
    You need to play Carmageddon. Pretty sure one of them had zombies. Although, whether it was a weird censor attempt or actual zombies intended by the devs, I can't recall.

I don't care too much for the new GTA. I played through the main story missions of 4 and thought it was kinda meh. I'm not the kind of guy who enjoys the whole "fucking around/doing whatever" aspect of GTA, which is supposed to be the main appeal of the series I think.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gare For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Pretty sure there's a mod somewhere for San Andreas PC version. that has zombies.

I think it was the N64 version of carmaggedon that censored it with having zombies instead of regular pedestrians.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ARProductions View Post
    Its better than having a overrated FPS game coming out every 2 years.
    2 years? New CoD is released every year.

__
    I would like to see GTA with bigger single player. Buying safe houses, paramedic/firefighter/cop/pizza guy mission, hidden packages (fuck pigeons...) like in Vice City. GTA4 was cool but after finishing main story game was just empty. And this series needs submarine.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    You need to play Carmageddon. Pretty sure one of them had zombies. Although, whether it was a weird censor attempt or actual zombies intended by the devs, I can't recall.

I don't care too much for the new GTA. I played through the main story missions of 4 and thought it was kinda meh. I'm not the kind of guy who enjoys the whole "fucking around/doing whatever" aspect of GTA, which is supposed to be the main appeal of the series I think.
    I think it was Carmageddon 2, or Carmageddon TDR 2000 that had the censored and uncensored versions, plus the Nintendo 64 version. Fun game, but I would rather have pedestrians

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
    Pretty sure there's a mod somewhere for San Andreas PC version. that has zombies.

I think it was the N64 version of carmaggedon that censored it with having zombies instead of regular pedestrians.
    I think the PSX version of Carmageddon were zombies, but they bled red.

Quote Originally Posted by ponury_indor View Post
    2 years? New CoD is released every year.

__
    I would like to see GTA with bigger single player. Buying safe houses, paramedic/firefighter/cop/pizza guy mission, hidden packages (fuck pigeons...) like in Vice City. GTA4 was cool but after finishing main story game was just empty. And this series needs submarine.
    I thought MW2 and Black Ops were 2 years apart? Oh well, I haven't really cared for the series since World at War.

Thanks
    EP Points

i never cared for the series at all. all i see mw as are war simulators. nothing but a sims game with guns

Thanks
    EP Points

GTA V: Albuquerque

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by eldigato View Post
    GTA V: Albuquerque
    Main character = Heisenberg!

Thanks

Main character = Heisenberg!Weird Al
    There, I fixed it for ya?

/Eh, I got nuthin'...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by theADDKIDD614 View Post
    There, I fixed it for ya?

/Eh, I got nuthin'...
    I'm guessing you didn't get the joke

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaladane For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm guessing you didn't get the joke
    I'm guessing you didn't get mine, either... Either way BACK ON TOPIC!

Yes, GTA 5...

Thanks
    EP Points

Should have more interesting things to do. Also I want to fly a plane and be able to destroy buildings

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I didn't find GTA IV to be worthy of its reviews. Good, just not great. V should have something they've never done before in the franchise. Something notable. That'd be cool.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by eldigato View Post
    Should have more interesting things to do. Also I want to fly a plane and be able to destroy buildings
    Maybe because some people still think Americans are traumatized about terrorism, they would never allow that.

I want to see how GTA V will be, but I'll not directly play it. I would like to see it in Brazil, but since Max Payne 3 will be set in São Paulo (that looks more like Rio de Janeiro), I don't think R* will make 2 games with similar locations. Why does it look like foreigners only know those 2 cities? There's no fun in the River of January or the city of Saint Paul. Drugs, slums and floods, are things of the past. The fun is here in the South!

EDIT: Also, it's cold here, so make GTA V in a winter ambient.
    Last edited by Clayton Fischer; 29th-October-2011 at 11:53.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton Fischer View Post
    Maybe because some people still think Americans are traumatized about terrorism, they would never allow that.

I want to see how GTA V will be, but I'll not directly play it. I would like to see it in Brazil, but since Max Payne 3 will be set in São Paulo (that looks more like Rio de Janeiro), I don't think R* will make 2 games with similar locations. Why does it look like foreigners only know those 2 cities? There's no fun in the River of January or the city of Saint Paul. Drugs, slums and floods, are things of the past. The fun is here in the South!

EDIT: Also, it's cold here, so make GTA V in a winter ambient.
    Speaking of a winter ambient. I've always wanted to see snow in a GTA game. It would make high-speed chases more interesting to see cars slipping and sliding all over the place. Of course I doubt snow will ever be in gta game other then for cinema. I'd also hope they improve the car damage in GTA V. The gta damage was great in GTA IV, but it was exactly realistic at least in some degrees.