Thread: Zoids Battle Legends and Nintendo License Screen....

Thanks

Default Zoids Battle Legends and Nintendo License Screen....

I have recently downloaded the Zoids Battle Legends-USA-GAMECUBE-DAGGER ISO (which can be found here http://www.emuparadise.me/Nintendo_G...E-DAGGER/66974) and it would seem that it does not work for me. When ever i try to start the game in Dolphin i do not get any error (as far as i can tell) what happens is that it just sits at the "License By Nintendo" Screen and nothing else happens....its just sits there. I also tried downloading the Zoids Battle Legends-USA-GAMECUBE-DAGGER.rar ISO (which can be found here http://www.emuparadise.me/Nintendo_G...GGER.rar/66545) And that did not even work. So my main question is....what is going wrong?

Thanks for any help given

Lord of the Dead

Thanks

The problem is that the gcm and the iso r shrunk, and for some reason this game doesn't work shrunked, you gotta find a unshrunked version of the game

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sorogoli View Post
    The problem is that the gcm and the iso r shrunk, and for some reason this game doesn't work shrunked, you gotta find a unshrunked version of the game
    Please don't revive an old thread.
    vc3 released.