Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Half-Life Universe!

Thanks
    EP Points

When I first saw that a thread with one of the best videogame series of all time in the title had two pages of comments, I thought there was going to be some meaningful, or at least interesting discussion...

Then I realized that the OP was some pretentious guy trying to be "deep", and half of the posts were the product of a(n) immature weaboo btard dude trying to be "funny".

Oh, internet. The master of bait-and-switch.

Spoiler warning:

Quote Originally Posted by nextpersontopost
    LOLOL pretentious guy calls other guy pretentious LOLOL
    Last edited by Alakazander; 23rd-October-2011 at 04:10.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Alakazander View Post
    When I first saw that a thread with one of the best videogame series of all time in the title had two pages of comments, I thought there was going to be some meaningful, or at least interesting discussion...

Then I realized that the OP was some pretentious guy trying to be "deep", and half of the posts were the product of a(n) immature weaboo btard dude trying to be "funny".

Spoiler warning:

And you brought what to the conversation?

As easy as it is for the next person to spam it's just as easy for the next person to jump-start it.

Besides, who cares?

Thanks

when i first heard of half life i saw a lot of reviews saying how good it is so i thought i should play it to see how good it is so i went to a friends house and he said he had the orange box for ps3 so i played so thats when it struck me no words can describe how EPIC half life is i mean its borderline perfect!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post

As easy as it is for the next person to spam it's just as easy for the next person to jump-start it.

Besides, who cares?
    I see, the double-posting troll is ok, but the person with the intelligible post calling him out on his crap... now that's who the bad guy is here .

*sigh* I kid, I kid. I guess we can all commend Koen for at least trying .

Thanks

Spoiler warning:

Well, if anything I posted that stuff cuz for some reason, I still find Gaben funny. Don't get me wrong, I love Half-Life, but the way I see things, you gotta laugh at yourself once in a while. Plus you didn't have to cross out immature, because my friends can attest to my immaturity.

As for the weeaboo part, it only works if said person your are calling is white, but alas, I am only Korean-American. But hey, The More you Know! and the btard part, I don't know if that part should have been crossed out, for I don't really go to 4chan or stuff, but I do go to Encyclopedia Dramatica frequently, mainly to read the articles. And yes, I know I am unfunny, but at least I'm trying to be funny.

Besides, who cares?
    I care. Kinda.

Quote Originally Posted by resident evil2 nemesis View Post
    when i first heard of half life i saw a lot of reviews saying how good it is so i thought i should play it to see how good it is so i went to a friends house and he said he had the orange box for ps3 so i played so thats when it struck me no words can describe how EPIC half life is i mean its borderline perfect!
    Indeed.

I see, the double-posting troll is ok, but the person with the intelligible post calling him out on his crap... now that's who the bad guy is here .

*sigh* I kid, I kid. I guess we can all commend Koen for at least trying .
    No, he had every right to call me out. I'm the one being unproductive here.

Oh and to the admins, sorry for the double-post, I completely forgot about that.

BUT ANYWAY! Back to Half-Life! I wish they would give us more Half-Life and less Left 4 Dead and Portal. Oh and less hats, too.
    Last edited by theADDKIDD614; 23rd-October-2011 at 19:05. Reason: So I don't freaking double-post again and try to stay on topic because I had the need to put up more Gaben jokes.

Thanks
    EP Points

Goddammit, did you have to go and give a sincere reconciliation like that? I wanted my image of you being a butthurt 12-year-old behind his parents computer to stay firmly planted in my mind.

FUUUUUUCK, what am I supposed to do now? I hope you're happy
    Quote Originally Posted by theADDKIDD614 View Post
    BUT ANYWAY! Back to Half-Life! I wish they would give us more Half-Life and less Left 4 Dead and Portal. Oh and less hats, too.
    Yeah, it would be nice 4 years after HλLF-LIFE 2: Episode 2 to at least have a substantial update. But in that downtime Valve did managed to create one of the best class-based shooters of all time. But seriously, let’s talk about those hats some more.
    Last edited by Alakazander; 25th-October-2011 at 01:08.

Thanks

1) Yes, yes I did. Waddya gonna do about it, hit me?
    2) You should jog in place.
    3) Yes, I am happy! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    4) Yeah, I know, seriously, at least tell us if Half-Life is finished or not (i.e. as in if Episode 2 is the end of Half-Life)
    5) Ah yes, America's #1 War-Themed Hat Simulator... Oh hey, I did manage to craft a Team Captain after the patch that allowed the Summer Shades to be crafted, so I crafted the Summer Shades with the Reggaelator (i had previously crafted just about everything else, such as the Hustler's Hallmark and the Plants VS Zombies hats). Of course, when I saw that I had crafted athe Team Captain, naturally the first thing I said was "Yes! Yes!" And then I made a big deal about it to my friends and they kinda-sorta-not-really cared.

Thanks

It's going to sound like trolling, so here I go. Played the Orange Box edition after all the praise Half-Life 2 was getting and I didn't like it. Every plot hook was seen coming a mile away and the ending just pissed me off more than shocked me or whatever emotion they were trying to instill in me. It's like they hired comic book writers to work on the story. A whole bunch of magic....I mean science happens at random intervals to save the day just in time. Only reason I stuck with it was due to the Ravenwood mission. I was hoping there would be more of those as I continued. Plus it wasn't bad enough to quit halfway through.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Goddammit, did you have to go and give a sincere reconciliation like that? I wanted my image of you being a butthurt 12-year-old behind his parents computer to stay firmly planted in my mind.

FUUUUUUCK, what am I supposed to do now? I hope you're happy
    Nah, not funny. Please try again.

Valce is taking way too much time with Hal-Life 3. I know there was L4D1&2, but damnit I don't want to die before Episode 3/Half-Life 3 come out. I do recommend reading Raising The Bar, which is a behind-the-scenes book, and also about some cut out features. And play Missing Information too, a mod with some of the left stuff from the development. (Most of it inspired by Raising the Bar, and some other stuff got from the leaked betas)

Check my YouTube for gameplay and pickup videos!

Steam|Youtube

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If the motherfucker is gonna troll, he needs to do it right

Anyone own the PS2 version of Half-Life?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ARProductions View Post

Anyone own the PS2 version of Half-Life?

Yeah used to.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah used to.
    I haven't played it, but I got mine used for like $5 and it was in perfect condition. Is it similar to the PC version?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I haven't played it, but I got mine used for like $5 and it was in perfect condition. Is it similar to the PC version?
    Edit: Ah your meaning HL1
    Last edited by Kouen Hasuki; 25th-October-2011 at 19:19.

Thanks
    EP Points

Pretty sure it's exactly the same.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Pretty sure it's exactly the same.
    Yeah maybe I should hook my Playstation 2, and check it out. Don't know why I didn't get to playing it when I got it, then again, when i got it, I got like 10 games that day for a good price. They were used, but in good condition.