Good day.

I was browsing the forum and I can't get a certain answer to my question that is why I posted this.

I enjoy playing NDS games from quite sometime now yet I was wondering since I have a NDS Lite maybe I could play a GBA game. I tried to download GBA games on my NDS Lite using R4 Wood. I can see the ICON of the game but I could play the game.

I have a moonshell171p1_with_dpgtools131. I saw a
*GBAMP_FirmwareWriter_MicroDriveSupport_SC.nds
and
*GBAMP_FirmwareWriter_MicroDriveSupport.nds

When I choose GBAMP_FirmwareWriter_MicroDriveSupport.nds, there is a trick were I should press the left button on the upper left of my NDS yet I need (I think) a Flash Cart to activate the file (I don't know what was it).

On the other hand, the GBAMP_FirmwareWriter_MicroDriveSupport_SC.nds is corrupt. I was browsing the internet on this file yet all the files that I get where corrupted and I am not sure if this is the file I am looking for so I could play a GBA file.

I also have a GBA Cartridge yet when I am playing the game (while the R4 Wood is inserted)I couldn't save my file so I ended up playing it all over again. (For the record, I'm playing HARVEST MOON).

Is there any other way I could play a GBA File on my NDS Lite by only using R4 Wood and MicroSD?

Please help me out.