Thread: VBA doesn't work on my Windows 7

Thanks

Default VBA doesn't work on my Windows 7

Hi there! So here's the thing: I've downloaded lots of versions of Visual Boy Advance (including the latest), but apparently it won't run on my Windows 7! Whenever I try to run a ROM (I've tried Pokémon FireRed and Emerald versions, as well as Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban) the emulation screen turns white and it says "Loaded Battery" on the bottom right side of the screen, and also Windows changes its color system. The computer itself doesn't crash and I have no problem closing the emulator, but it won't work!

So does anyone know if there's a way to run any of the VBA emulators on Windows 7 (I don't really like No$GBA, it's kinda shitty)?

Thanks anyway, I hope this hasn't been asked before, or else my ass will get kicked, but believe me I did search for something like this and still found nothing.

Bye!

Supreme Warrior Guest

Strangely enough the Original VBA does run on windows 7, and have you tried the Latest VBA-M?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/vbam/
    http://www.emucr.com/search/label/Vi...max-results=12

Thanks

I tried VBA-M, it said "The XAudio2 interface failed to initialize" and the screen goes white and the game doesn't start. =\