Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: are analogue controllers supported by ePSXe?

Thanks
    EP Points

my 360 pad that my above drivers worked for is the afterglow as well, but for 360 instead of PS2.

There is a difference between ignorance and stupidity ignorant people can be taught
    stupid people need to be shot.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I've used epsxe with a PS2 Controller, and a PS3 one with motioninjoy. They both work perfectly, just the rumble with the PS3 one is not working, but I probably have to fiddle with the settings.
    But for an optimal PS1 experience I recommend to get a PS2 adaptor.

Check my YouTube for gameplay and pickup videos!

Steam|Youtube

Thanks
    EP Points

It's a wired usb controller, a standard ps3 controller i bought from wallmart afterglow. no turbo, and there is a button on the back of it with 3 different clicks. click 1 and 2 not sure what they are for and the 3rd click turns the lights on. any further information would be helpful and greatly appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    I was going to say I know that pad as I have that exact one but mine only has a PS2/1 port on it not USB lol, it was part of a dirt cheap PS2 pack with a stand a pad and wireless remote but seen as you found what you needed yourself thats all great... congrats..

Is that a wired pad?? or is it a USB charger cable pad??

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deathneko11 View Post
    It's a wired usb controller, a standard ps3 controller i bought from wallmart afterglow. no turbo, and there is a button on the back of it with 3 different clicks. click 1 and 2 not sure what they are for and the 3rd click turns the lights on. any further information would be helpful and greatly appreciated.
    the middle turns the light's off and the first click has them come on or pulse only when the control is vibrating.

There is a difference between ignorance and stupidity ignorant people can be taught

Thanks
    EP Points

all right that explains that. now how do i find out if my controller has force feedback or not?

Thanks
    EP Points

force feedback is just the pc equivalent of vibration so yes your controller does support force feedback.

Thanks
    EP Points

wow i cannot believe this.......went through all the steps up to finding the driver. it gave me two options; XBCD XBox DDR Pad, or XBCDXBox Gamepad I chose the second one and when it began installing the driver my computer crashed. any ideas?

i also tried the first option with the same results. and yes, i did restart after running that other software in test mode.
    Last edited by deathneko11; 19th-October-2011 at 06:21.

Thanks
    EP Points

hmm not sure I never had any problems but as an alternate method to get vibration to work you can try the drivers that phoneix 1234 posted I will repost the link for you here. http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/2143...aystation.html