Thread: cannot load my pbp files on psp1000 with 5.50 Gen-D3 CFW

Thanks

Default cannot load my pbp files on psp1000 with 5.50 Gen-D3 CFW

i have tried everything to get my official psn games to play on my new psp. i have tried putting them in the H:\PSP\GAME\** folder and the H:\ISO folder. i have also tried some of the tools to convert pbp to iso's and it still wont play these games. I would really appreciate it if someone could send me a detailed explanation of what to do to get these games working. I love being able to play downloaded iso's, but i really dont want the games i paid for to go to waste and the other's i have tried to load i can only find in the pbp format. If there is any other info you need just ask and i will be happy to give it.

side note i previously downloaded some of these games on my psp 3000 through PSN before the screen cracked. I just ordered a pandora battery for my 1000 and a new screen for the 3000. if someone can also post a pandora battery guide i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Which PSN games are you trying to play? If it requires firmware above 5.50, then you have to update your PSP to the specified firmware, or patch the games with ISO Tools.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meganova View Post
    Which PSN games are you trying to play? If it requires firmware above 5.50, then you have to update your PSP to the specified firmware, or patch the games with ISO Tools.
    i am currently trying to get fft and chrono cross to work. FFT i downloaded from the psn store, and chrono cross i downloaded from pspisoz.com.

I have tried using eboot2iso1.1 to extract the files from both and write my own iso with UMDgen but that didn't work either.

Thanks
    EP Points

Are there any errors when you try to run those games?

Thanks

i managed to get the psn games to work by using the playstation downloader to activate the psp with my account