Thread: About Street Fighter Alpha 2 and Star Ocean.

valhalla Guest

Question About Street Fighter Alpha 2 and Star Ocean.

I cant seem to get the two games to work properly. I already have the graphics plug-ins for both roms. I use SNES9x. I have unzipped the plugins and the roms together on their own separate folder and whet I try to use them the graphics are still all messed up. Am I doing anything wrong?

Thanks

Default mmmm

Street Fighter Alpha 2 u can make run on Winkawaks 1.44 and the repective CPS2 rom..is bettear and more fast than PSX ISO...
    �f u have problems running on ePSXe try VGS to Star Oean I am sure runs perfect on VSG cause I know people had the same problem..
    [ AzarieL ]

Thanks

ooops sorry..u were talking about Snes roms..well Street Alpha 2 doesn works fine on any SNES emulator and about Star Ocean 1 I don t know too much...I though u were taliking about PSX games..hehe..sorry
    [ AzarieL ]