Thread: Beyond the Beyond My Control

Thanks

Default Beyond the Beyond My Control

Issue: When I start Beyond the Beyond[U] in ePSXe 1.7.0, it will load the Sony Computer Entertainment of America logo, the logo will vanish, and I will be left with a black screen. I have tried to load this game on multiple occasions, and have even obtained it from multiple sites. Currently, I have no version in my library, but will attain the recommended version if this is a specific problem rather than a documented or familiar one.

I have searched Google for a similar issue to no avail, and once asked ROMgods, but received no response. I apologize if this issue already has a designated topic, but searching the forums yielded no results.

Thanks
    EP Points

use eternal spu 150 beta 2 will work i promise

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by TrueParanoia View Post
    Issue: When I start Beyond the Beyond[U] in ePSXe 1.7.0, it will load the Sony Computer Entertainment of America logo, the logo will vanish, and I will be left with a black screen. I have tried to load this game on multiple occasions, and have even obtained it from multiple sites. Currently, I have no version in my library, but will attain the recommended version if this is a specific problem rather than a documented or familiar one.

I have searched Google for a similar issue to no avail, and once asked ROMgods, but received no response. I apologize if this issue already has a designated topic, but searching the forums yielded no results.
    Try using the above posted plugin, but if that's not working, switch to 1.6.0 version.

Thanks

Thank you. ePSXe 1.6.0 was what was required; the recommended sound plugin is the one I use in 1.7.0.