Thread: Hey guys, new to this PSP thing....

Thanks

Default Hey guys, new to this PSP thing....

Ok sorry if I posted this thread in the wrong place but I was thinking of downloading IOS for my PSP not sure about how to do this or if it will mess up my PSP. I know I need to download custom firmware to play them, is this real risking and which one do I need to download? Im using a 2000 PSP. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
    EP Points

you do not need custom firmware we have games listed for official firmware here you will need an SD card large enough to hold the game or games you are wanting to download

if you want to download ISO's for official firm ware look for OFW in the title these are signed games and meant to run without installing custom firmware.

other than this info I can't help as I don't have a psp, though this may help you.

http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...-system-guides

scroll down to the psp section and have a look.

There is a difference between ignorance and stupidity ignorant people can be taught
    stupid people need to be shot.

Thanks
    EP Points

You have very limited choices when playing signed games on your PSP, where most of them has video/sound ripped, especially huge sized games.

If you want to play PSP games without those limitations, or missing video/sound, then you better off installing a CFW on your 2000,
    which CFW you can use depends on which firmware you have, as well the motherboard(since 2K comes with 2 type of motherboard).

and yes, using a CFW is risky.