Thread: -REQUEST- Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity ENG Patch

Thanks

Default -REQUEST- Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity ENG Patch

I've recently gotten my hands on a copy of this (won't say how) and it is an awesome game. The only problem with it is that I can't read or speak a lick of japanese and I'm too lazy to get PSP2 to understand what happens in episode 1.

So this is more of an information request, I'd like to know if there are any groups out there that have started or are planning to do an English translation patch for the game, and if there isn't whether or not Sega plans to bring over to the west, cause I've been reading up on it, and to my surprise few people believe we'll get it with PS Vita on the way and with the massive amounts of piracy that plagues the west. As a last resort, I'll be learning japanese JUST to play this game

But, yeah, any information would be appreciated
    I promise not to troll you... If you surrender the cookies

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    The world isn't going to end in 2012, the fucking internet is. Goodbye.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeolus Aeneas View Post
    ... You actually think that most of the people who don't like FFVII do so because of the graphics? Really?

MIND = BLOWN

Thanks

from what ive read, sega so far did all the phantasy star games and tend to release them about a year later, so infinity should have english version in febuary or march
    i dont think sega can afford the crap theyll get if they skip this one after doing all the others reliably

ive also noticed that sega dosent seem to broadcast these kind of releases till quite close to the date (but im not exactly trolling the net either)

Thanks
    EP Points

There's already a work-in-progress translation for this game, which done by Coldbird at Wololo and PSO-World.
    Since he(they?) just started, it should take some time before the first testing patch or something will be released.

So yeah, be patient.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meganova View Post
    There's already a work-in-progress translation for this game, which done by Coldbird at Wololo and PSO-World.
    Since he(they?) just started, it should take some time before the first testing patch or something will be released.

So yeah, be patient.
    Hehe yeah I had a look, I didn't know Coldbird was the author of the PRO-B CFW 0.0
    With his expertise it shouldn't be long I hope
    I promise not to troll you... If you surrender the cookies

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    The world isn't going to end in 2012, the fucking internet is. Goodbye.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeolus Aeneas View Post
    ... You actually think that most of the people who don't like FFVII do so because of the graphics? Really?

MIND = BLOWN