Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: burning iso's to disk

Thanks
    EP Points

it has to be "installed" onto the memory card it cannot be copied and pasted if you wanna do it yourself then ill give you a link in a moment, in regards to your question think about it logically, unless you have a modchip which allows you to play your backup games then you will need some other method to play it in the case of FMCB the memory card tricks the PS2 into thinking its a dvd thats about to be played when in actual fact its a game (not sure if thats 100% accurate im sure someone will correct me if not) and the reason that you cannot play games without something like this is because sony disabled it to make sure that they made money from their games but people always find ways around it
    *Computer Specs*
    Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
    Processor: AMD FX 8350 Processor (8 CPUs), ~4.1GHz
    Memory: 16GB RAM
    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon R9 8GB GDDR5

If You Find My Help Useful In Any Way Please Click Thanks.
    Bennieboi's Question Of The Day (now defunct)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bennieboi20 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

so what all do i need o mod my mem card? (and where can i find that link you mentioned)

can i take this FMCB program and put it onto a disk and install it onto my mem card that way?
    Last edited by hoze; 7th-October-2011 at 02:39.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bennieboi20 View Post
    it has to be "installed" onto the memory card it cannot be copied and pasted if you wanna do it yourself then ill give you a link in a moment, in regards to your question think about it logically, unless you have a modchip which allows you to play your backup games then you will need some other method to play it in the case of FMCB the memory card tricks the PS2 into thinking its a dvd thats about to be played when in actual fact its a game (not sure if thats 100% accurate im sure someone will correct me if not) and the reason that you cannot play games without something like this is because sony disabled it to make sure that they made money from their games but people always find ways around it
    I know that when the PS2 first came out it had a program installed on the memory card that let you watch and play region free dvd's and games so what your saying is FMCB is an adaptation of same said program possibly.

There is a difference between ignorance and stupidity ignorant people can be taught
    stupid people need to be shot.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by hoze View Post
    so what all do i need o mod my mem card? (and where can i find that link you mentioned)

can i take this FMCB program and put it onto a disk and install it onto my mem card that way?
    Geez dude read the previous posts. To play COPIED ps2 games that you download you need either.

1. A modded ps2 (one that has had a chip installed)
    2. A memory card that has had FMCB installed onto the card. You can do this yourself by going here http://projectblacktower.org/index.php?topic=1297.0 but you will need a copy of 007 nightfire (or agent under fire cant remember) game for ps2

If you dont want to do either of these go here http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...lation-Service and someone will be awesome enough to recieve you memory card in the post, install the exploit onto your card and send it back, you dont have to pay anything only include a self addressed envelope so the person who does it for you can send it back.

Once you have the card all you need do is download the game. Download a program called ESR patcher and drag the iso into the program (which allows FMCB to read the game on the disc)and then burn with Imgburn, pop it in the ps2 and away you go.

Nuff said
    Last edited by Darklinky; 7th-October-2011 at 04:28.

Thanks

[QUOTE=DARKLINKY;1364219]Geez dude read the previous posts.]

ok i was just asking for SELF MODDING METHODS!!!!!! and you say i need to read previous posts.

Thanks
    EP Points

First off i have given you the link to self modding.

Second i dont appreciate the way you reply after i spent time typing up my previous post to HELP you.

And no you cant put it on a disc to intall onto your mem card, how would you do that exactly?

Blimey im only trying to help you dude

Thanks

then can you tell me what all i need to do this?

Thanks
    EP Points

click on the links i posted and that will tell you.

Thanks
    EP Points

check this site it gives you all the ways to install FMCB yourself
    *Computer Specs*
    Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
    Processor: AMD FX 8350 Processor (8 CPUs), ~4.1GHz
    Memory: 16GB RAM
    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon R9 8GB GDDR5

If You Find My Help Useful In Any Way Please Click Thanks.
    Bennieboi's Question Of The Day (now defunct)