Thread: Can't Get my GBA Emulator on PSP to load games. HELP PLEASE!

OldTimerDS Guest

Default Can't Get my GBA Emulator on PSP to load games. HELP PLEASE!

Save the princess! This is Lou's wife, Regina.

I've downloaded the Emulator from here for the PSP called "uo gba sp kai". I downloaded the BIOS, and put them in with the boot file. I've also got my .gba ROMS in the "ROM" folder inside the Emulator.

However, when I go to load a rom, they don't show up.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Please, please explain like I'm a retarded 2year old, since I'm older and not up on the "young folk" slang

Thanks in advance,
    ~Regina

Thanks
    EP Points

What game was it? emulator version?

Post the game file name as well.

Thanks
    EP Points

oh they don't show up but you have access to the menu screen. I would suggest using whatever your yes button is on the psp to press it. Also you normally have to navigate to the folder where the roms are stored at. Like on my psp if I go to a folder on gpsp kai and then relaunch it the games won't be there because it saves the folder you last went to in memory. But that should be about it. Just find the folder that they are placed in (probably on your comp would work bestest) and then navigate to it through gpsp kai's menu. the ... stands for go one folder backwards (when your loading a rom of course).
    Last edited by lordrand11; 2nd-October-2011 at 02:02. Reason: forgot an 'n' dammit
    The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

- James Oliver Rigney Jr. aka Robert Jordan (God rest his Soul.) 10-17-1948 to 09-16-2007

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

This was solved over the PM system

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR