Thread: Request MAME rom set

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Request MAME rom set

http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...6-and-957.28)*

Okay, some months ago I uploaded these gigantic ROM sets for a specific emulator (MAME4ALL for the DSTWO) However I'm unable to download them because theyre too big (each are 900-ish MB) and my internet connection ALWAYS find the right time to fail on me (and yes, I called the company several times...but since I live in mexico they always ignore me) so what I'm asking is for anyone to download and upload them in several short download links (100 MB or less) since my internet always fails me when I try to download anything really big

or another less bigger rom set that is also compatible with mame4all, yeah Jackhammer give me the okay to request for this

thanks in advance
    Invidente7

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

You mean this ROM set?.........

MAME ROM SET (0.37b7) For Mame4all and cellphones (961.96 and 957.28)*

Regardless of your connection stablity (or lack thereof), you should be able to download these links using a program like JDownloader (or similar) as they are resumable links.
    If your connection drops out, wait until it's ok again then just right click on the file that was interrupted and choose the resume option (JDownloader).

I apologise for not being able to fulfill your actual request.
    Last edited by deadlegion; 29th-September-2011 at 09:41.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    You mean this ROM set?.........

MAME ROM SET (0.37b7) For Mame4all and cellphones (961.96 and 957.28)*

Regardless of your connection stablity (or lack thereof), you should be able to download these links using a program like JDownloader (or similar) as they are resumable links.
    If your connection drops out, wait until it's ok again then just right click on the file that was interrupted and choose the resume option (JDownloader).

I apologise for not being able to fulfill your actual request.
    It's okay, I didnt really expect an answer or anything, and even with a program like that I still wouldn't be able to download it since Internet explorer has a similar program...which failed to download properly after the internet went back on

Thanks
    EP Points

It should work using Jdownloader dude.
    I had internet issues a while ago........when it was working it was only 256/64 adsl.......and sometimes it would drop out.
    Then I changed ISP but still had same speed.

Now I'm on 1.5 on a different ISP again.

Try JD, you should be able to resume the download links (without a browser).
    Last edited by deadlegion; 1st-October-2011 at 13:37.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

It should work using Jdownloader dude.
    I had internet issues a while ago........when it was working it was only 256/64 adsl.......and sometimes it would drop out.
    Then I changed ISP but still had same speed.

Now I'm on 1.5 on a different ISP again.

Try JD, you should be able to resume the download links (without a browser).

I already tried Jdownloader...and the darmned thing is ASKING ME FOR A PASSWORD!

I already tried to start the download but it wont let me! when I download directly from megaupload IT NEVER ASKS ME for a password!

Thanks
    EP Points

Are they your links in the share thread you posted?

We aren't allowed to post stolen links on EP

Edit: check the official JDownloader forum if you have any problems............

JD Community
    Last edited by deadlegion; 5th-October-2011 at 01:56.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Are they your links in the share thread you posted?

We aren't allowed to post stolen links on EP

Edit: check the official JDownloader forum if you have any problems............

JD Community
    Yes, they are the same links that were posted in the very same thread...btw I did download some other two files thought JDownload and they seem to be downloading fine

butI don't get why they would ask me for a password if Im downloading from megaupload, it does makes sense for filserve but megaupload?

UPDATE: My internet went off but I was able to fully download the second file...but again why it would ask me for a password If Im downloading from megaupload?
    Last edited by Invidente7; 5th-October-2011 at 02:52.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Invidente7 View Post
    Yes, they are the same links that were posted in the very same thread...btw I did download some other two files thought JDownload and they seem to be downloading fine

butI don't get why they would ask me for a password if Im downloading from megaupload, it does makes sense for filserve but megaupload?
    The question I meant was:
    Are the links actually your uploads?

Edit: Ok, I've tested the first link myself (961.96MB) and it started downloading just fine using JDownloader.I did not get a prompt for a password.
    I don't have a premium account, but I do have a free account with the details added into the host settings of JD.

If it doesn't work for you even with free account details added to JD then I don't know what the problem is.
    I don't live in the same place as you, ISP is different.........you need to check the official JD forum (I've already provided a link) to sort out any issues you have.
    Last edited by deadlegion; 5th-October-2011 at 03:48.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

The question I meant was:
    Are the links actually your uploads?

Edit: Ok, I've tested the first link myself (961.96MB) and it started downloading just fine using JDownloader.I did not get a prompt for a password.
    I don't have a premium account, but I do have a free account with the details added into the host settings of JD.

If it doesn't work for you even with free account details added to JD then I don't know what the problem is.
    I don't live in the same place as you, ISP is different.........you need to check the official JD forum (I've already provided a link) to sort out any issues you have.
    My apologies, my guess I was a bit impatient, I'm finally downloading the first pack, It will take a while but it will eventually be downloaded

thanks for you advice