Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your Fave Game to movie conversion

)v(ajin_Moleman Guest

Default What's your Fave Game to movie conversion

I would have to say Final fantasy is my fave but resident evil was also very good

Dark_ClouD Guest

I didnt think resident evil was as good as it should of been anyway Die Hard i think is cool film

Thanks

Im not a big fan of game to movie coversions, i mean there is a lot bad ones such as The Street Fighter Movie what was the point on that, no storyline what so ever

Anyway if i had to choose one then i would say the Final Fantasy movie cos its the only remotley good one ...

Dark_ClouD Guest

i havent even see final fantasy yet its sounds good maybe i should watch it

�Fury_Within� Guest

Umm Video game movies are dissapointing. But Final fantasy was good.

Dark_ClouD Guest

i heard a dbz movie is being made but i dont think it will be as good as the anime episodes

)v(ajin_Moleman Guest

i didnt know that but i heard that akira is going to be made in to a live action movie

Thanks

They'll probably make the movie all 3D and the people will look nothing like the anime cartoon's, the characters sounds will probably be as bad as Cartoon Networks voice actors

)v(ajin_Moleman Guest

Originally posted by Dark_Magician
    They'll probably make the movie all 3D and the people will look nothing like the anime cartoon's, the characters sounds will probably be as bad as Cartoon Networks voice actors
    I pray to god they arnt that bad

xiox Guest

I thought Resident Evil kicked ass! Final Fantasy and Tomb Raider were good too though.

Thanks

Hope they are'nt that bad
    Nothings as funny as hearing Freeza's voice with Cartoon Network voice actors trying to make him sound evil, he sounds more like a drag queen

I personally didn't like the Tomb Raider movie, it didnt have much of a storyline to it
    Last edited by Dark Magician; 24th-July-2002 at 18:49.

edible_raccoon Guest

Game to movie or movie to game?

Movie to game: GoldenEye

Game to movie: the only one I saw from those was Resident Evil, I liked it better than the games but I absolutely hate those so that's not saying much :nosmile:

Thanks

My favorite GtM conversion was Resident Evil. They did a damn good job with that I thought.

Final Fantasy though, almost isn't a game to movie conversion at all. I mean, it's nothing like any of their games (sci-fi vs. fantasy setting). It's still a good movie, but they should have given it a different name.
    -Mason Gray: Less vowels, same great consonant taste.

Thanks

Originally posted by Maison Gray
    My favorite GtM conversion was Resident Evil. They did a damn good job with that I thought.

Final Fantasy though, almost isn't a game to movie conversion at all. I mean, it's nothing like any of their games (sci-fi vs. fantasy setting). It's still a good movie, but they should have given it a different name.
    Yes indeed. This is what every true FF fan says. It's good to watch ONCE and that's it. So just rent the movie.

Personally I LOVED the Resident Evil movie. People complain about the way the zombies looked. But they need to understand they zombies didn't have the time to decompose. Now the sequel that's comming out (from the kick-ass ending of the movie) will definately have decomposed zombies AND Nemesis.

Thanks

I dunno, they seemed fairly decomposed to me. Granted their skin wasn't falling off, but like you said, they just died. *shrug* I almost think it was better that way. You couldn't tell which were the zombies and which were human. Well, until the zombies started trying to eat the humans. Heh.
    -Mason Gray: Less vowels, same great consonant taste.