Page 3 of 270 FirstFirst 123456781353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Souls-Out: Dying repeatedly is the new fad!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm trying to eat a bit better, so right now I'm cooking up some Quinoa. I hope it turns out okay, because I haven't cooked the stuff in a couple years now. However it turns out it will be infinitely healthier than all the sausage sandwiches I've been eating for breakfast lately.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    You could have bought it so easily, but nooooo, you had to spend £40 on Gears 3.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    Yeah, I tend to stay away from racing games whenever I can. I don't really enjoy them that much, unless you can get eight people to crash into Ivolt.

And I don't know. I'd rather not play another third-person shooter at the moment, since I've been doing that with RE5. I really really enjoy action/adventure games (Demon's Souls, Enslaved, and Alice: MR were some of the most fun I've had in a while), but I wouldn't mind something that's a little more story driven as well. I just can't think of any titles I feel like picking up at the moment,

I was never a big fan of the whole "mafia/gangster/mob" thing. I'll check it out eventually, but it's not very high on my list.
    if you're feeling up to a JRPG you could try and find a copy of the PS3 release of Tales of Vesperia. Also, I presonally haven't played it, but I heard Valkyria Chronicles was pretty good as well.

Thanks
    EP Points

True bravery is a person with diarrhoea chancing a fart

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    You could have bought it so easily, but nooooo, you had to spend £40 on Gears 3.
    Gears comes before life for me these days.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    I'm trying to eat a bit better, so right now I'm cooking up some Quinoa. I hope it turns out okay, because I haven't cooked the stuff in a couple years now. However it turns out it will be infinitely healthier than all the sausage sandwiches I've been eating for breakfast lately.
    I cooked myself up a burger at a friend's place the other night and ended up with a nice case of food poisoning. Still not thrilled with the thought of food right now.

There, there. I'm in the same boat.

Thanks
    EP Points

I really shouldn't eat while reading the forums.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Still not liking it!?
    It's the worst Criterion game I've played so far :/ I loved HP for PS2 and sadly this isn't half as fun as it should be.
    I still don't feel I control the car, they all are too similar, I notice no difference between the cars under the same category, I feel like driving the same tank.. err, car once and again.
    I'm prolly doing something wrong, but I can't say I'm liking it too much aside from the races involving cops.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Hey, Devi!

I see. It was £19 today @ Amazon.
    Fucknabbit. Even the regular version is more expensive than that everywhere I've looked over here. Hell, the used copies go for more. Stupid Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Tassadar View Post
    Ray what are you working at now, I didn't know you got a job.
    Receiving at a warehouse. Pretty boring with crap hours and shitty pay compared to what I'm used to, but I need the money and I have a guy on the inside. So until I get something decent lined up I'm going to be busting my ass lifting fuckhuge boxes all day.

Yeah, I tend to stay away from racing games whenever I can. I don't really enjoy them that much, unless you can get eight people to crash into Ivolt.

And I don't know. I'd rather not play another third-person shooter at the moment, since I've been doing that with RE5. I really really enjoy action/adventure games (Demon's Souls, Enslaved, and Alice: MR were some of the most fun I've had in a while), but I wouldn't mind something that's a little more story driven as well. I just can't think of any titles I feel like picking up at the moment,

I was never a big fan of the whole "mafia/gangster/mob" thing. I'll check it out eventually, but it's not very high on my list.
    3D Dot Game Heroes.

Just sayin'.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Devi View Post
    Sup guys.

I cooked myself up a burger at a friend's place the other night and ended up with a nice case of food poisoning. Still not thrilled with the thought of food right now.
    You would really think that this would put burgers... but I really want a burger now.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

That's not good, that's why i end up cooking my hamburgers well-well-done. Quinoa, being a grain, is pretty damn safe though.

Thanks

if you're feeling up to a JRPG you could try and find a copy of the PS3 release of Tales of Vesperia. Also, I presonally haven't played it, but I heard Valkyria Chronicles was pretty good as well.
    Valkyria Chronicles is a lot of fun. I haven't finished it, but that's only because I'm a lazy ass, not through any fault of the game.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

ToV is Japanese only, and I don't believe Drag is fluent.

VC is good, but it's worth noting it's more of a turn based strategy game than an RPG. The stats don't really matter too much and the special abilities of the characters aren't usually that important unless you're into taking on the DLC hard mode or trying to break the game.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Since you don't like sandbox kind of games, you may not consider Just Cause 2, but it's really fun. Batman AA, could be a good option too.
    The ones I'm starting next, after I'm done with Marvel UA2, are either Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions or LA Noire.