Page 14 of 270 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192464114 ... LastLast

Thread: The Souls-Out: Dying repeatedly is the new fad!

Thanks
    EP Points

1024x600 here.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milady View Post
    I was going to link to a page about her, but I couldn't decide if it was spoiler-y or not, and since I didn't know if you had any plans to play it at some point, I figured it best to avoid it. In any case, thanks.

I finished up each of the little quest scenarios for each of the ten possible main characters, have gotten all three endings, and mapped 100% of the dungeon floors available without DLC . The only things left to be done are completionist type things. Completing the bestiary, item log, trophies, etc.
    Nah, just did a quick look-up on Google, and it said she was from Demon Souls and that she was one of the most powerful demons. I didn't delve into anything more than that.

Damn, well it sounds like you have it well beaten. You going to try and plat it?

1024x600 here.
    Everything's so big!

Thanks
    EP Points

looks like i screwed up big time, choose 1 wrong dialog and found myself in a stage thats impossible to get through yet can't lose. time for something else entertaining.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by The_Grouch View Post
    looks like i screwed up big time, choose 1 wrong dialog and found myself in a stage thats impossible to get through yet can't lose. time for something else entertaining.
    Too lazy to back-read, so what game were you playing?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    Nah, just did a quick look-up on Google, and it said she was from Demon Souls and that she was one of the most powerful demons. I didn't delve into anything more than that.

Damn, well it sounds like you have it well beaten. You going to try and plat it?

Everything's so big!

Getting the plat wouldn't be terribly difficult, but it would be incredibly time consuming. I need to kill 50,000 monsters and play the game for 200 hours. I could always just leave the game running for the later, but I'm at around 44 hours of gameplay and I've killed around 3800 monsters. As such, I'm not so sure about that.

I know. One post pretty much takes up my whole screen, even zoomed out a bit. I'm so used to it now though, even using the other computer with a 1366x768 resolution feels gigantic.

Thanks
    EP Points

Too lazy to back-read, so what game were you playing?
    vanguard bandits.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Anyway, I think I'll be off to sleep. It's nice not to have to go to work tomorrow, but I still have various things to worry about. And I'd rather not completely and horribly ruin any semblance of a sleeping pattern I may or may not have developed over the past couple of months by staying up past sunset a couple of days in a row.

Night, Beelze.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Getting the plat wouldn't be terribly difficult, but it would be incredibly time consuming. I need to kill 50,000 monsters and play the game for 200 hours. I could always just leave the game running for the later, but I'm at around 44 hours of gameplay and I've killed around 3800 monsters. As such, I'm not so sure about that.

I know. One post pretty much takes up my whole screen, even zoomed out a bit. I'm so used to it now though, even using the other computer with a 1366x768 resolution feels gigantic.
    50,000 monsters! That's a lot of slaughtering. If there's an auto-attack menu selection, then there might be some way to cheat it. Although if there was a way to cheat it, it wouldn't really be "earning" it.

Anyway, I think I'll be off to sleep. It's nice not to have to go to work tomorrow, but I still have various things to worry about. And I'd rather not completely and horribly ruin any semblance of a sleeping pattern I may or may not have developed over the past couple of months by staying up past sunset a couple of days in a row.

Night, Beelze.
    Good Night Milady, enjoy your day off tomorrow.
    Last edited by Beelzebub; 29th-September-2011 at 09:11.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by The_Grouch View Post
    vanguard bandits.
    Played it once for a short bit more than a decade ago. It's a PSX SRPG if I'm not mistaken, right?

If it's the one I'm thinking of I think I have it burned around here somewhere. It's very low on the list of unfinished games I need to play though.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm awake.

It's 5 AM.

I'm sick.

FUCK, I'M IN HIGH SCHOOL AGAIN

Thanks
    EP Points

Played it once for a short bit more than a decade ago. It's a PSX SRPG if I'm not mistaken, right?

If it's the one I'm thinking of I think I have it burned around here somewhere. It's very low on the list of unfinished games I need to play though.
    yup. I probably won't finish it seeing as I'd probably have to start over and I can think of better srpgs to play.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ivolt View Post
    I'm awake.

It's 5 AM.

I'm sick.

FUCK, I'M IN HIGH SCHOOL AGAIN
    Everyone around me is getting sick. Luckily this hazmat suit is keeping me pretty safe from the germs. Although it's kinda hard to see the computer monitor since my face-mask is all fogged up.

Thanks
    EP Points

come sail away is the gayest fucking song.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rasgrez View Post
    G'night Razgrez.