Thread: Getting Started Guide for N64 on Android - PC-to-Phone

Thanks

Default Getting Started Guide for N64 on Android - PC-to-Phone

N64oid is a Nintendo 64 emulator, which will work only on high-end Android devices. If you try to play N64oid on low-end device (in terms of hardware/performance) for example, the games may not work or will be very choppy. Below is a comprehensive guide for N64oid and how to set up gameplay via PC-to-Phone Installation.

Which phones will work?
    Nexus-One, Droid, Samsung Galaxy, and most other high-end devices.

Features:
    - Developer: Yongzh
    -Uses Formats ZIP,Z64
    -Configurable, translucent on-screen keypad. Very easy to use!
    -Save States (Like Memory Card) SRAM, EEPROM
    -Use G-Sensor as Analog Stick
    -Runs most games at reasonable speeds (if not full speed)

Typical N64 Compression
    Roms4Droid supplies all Nintendo 64 games in original format, no decompressing is required. All games are ready to play! Just download and have fun!

Frequently Asked Questions\
    Q: My ROM(s) are running slow?
    A: Go in to settings > audio and video setting > max frame drop > set it to 4. This should help!

Step by Step Instructions

Step 1. Emulator
    N64oid is available at www.roms4droid.com/marketplace/index.php or Slide Me Market Place.

Step 2. Download & Prep
    Download any game you want to your computer's hard drive.

Step 3. Connect
    Connect the USB cord to your Android mobile device then to your Computer. On your Android mobile device, you will get a notice, click Turn ON USB Storage (this sometimes differs on phones).

Step 4. Create
    Create a folder called ROMs within your Android mobile device (Organization). You can do this by accessing your Android mobile device through My Computer, it will show a new device there. Open it.

Step 5. Transfer
    Transfer the games you've downloaded into the ROMS folder on your Android mobile device (PSX games are large, I wouldn't keep to many on your SD Card). Remember to click Turn OFF USB Storage when you are done!

Step 6. Play
    Open up N64oid and look for a game in your ROMs folder, double tap the game of your choice to start playing! Modifying settings may be necessary, like framerate so keep that in mind!
    Last edited by vici0usx; 27th-September-2011 at 20:59.
    Vici0usX
    Roms4Droid Owner | Mobile Device MOD
    Favorite: SNES - Chrono Trigger | Currently Playing: Co Black Ops
    Follow me on: http://www.roms4droid.com | http://www.callofdutycentre.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vici0usx For This Useful Post: