Thread: Way to play Rock Band Unplugged on PSP without losing GAME folder?

Thanks

Default Way to play Rock Band Unplugged on PSP without losing GAME folder?

So iv'e heard good reviews for this game, and really want it but after looking at various places on the internet people have said that the downloaded version deletes the game folder as soon as they power off the game. i dont want to lose all my games that iv'e downloaded and i was wondering if there's a fix for it or not because i Really want to try it out. i'm running CFW 5.50 Promethus on a psp 2000. the game name in specific is Rock Band Unplugged and theres a copy uploaded here. Thanks
    Persona is so beast...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jakethegreat12 View Post
    So iv'e heard good reviews for this game, and really want it but after looking at various places on the internet people have said that the downloaded version deletes the game folder as soon as they power off the game. i dont want to lose all my games that iv'e downloaded and i was wondering if there's a fix for it or not because i Really want to try it out. i'm running CFW 5.50 Promethus on a psp 2000. the game name in specific is Rock Band Unplugged and theres a copy uploaded here. Thanks
    I've been playing that games many times, and haven't got any issues with it.

But, just make a backup, in case something happen.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meganova View Post
    I've been playing that games many times, and haven't got any issues with it.

But, just make a backup, in case something happen.
    Alright thanks then.
    Persona is so beast...

Thanks

i never had that happen with that game when I was playing it.