Thread: What is the biggest screw up you have ever seen in an anime? (production screwup)

Thanks
    EP Points

Default What is the biggest screw up you have ever seen in an anime? (production screwup)

i mean things like plot holes, visual errors, missing scenes etc...

the biggest screw up i have seen was probably a little minor but at the end of Edens Bowey after Spike takes yorn's sword and walks away with it, when the screen shifts to a behind view of Yorn, his sword is still in the sheath on his back
    Last edited by Tanthias; 27th-September-2011 at 01:53. Reason: If discussing something that can be considered a spoiler, use spoiler or hidden tags.

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    EP Points

I don't know of any huge ones off hand, but as an artist myself I tend to notice palette mistakes a lot. It'll be like: "Heeeey that character is supposed to have red hair; somebody biffed it."

Thanks
    EP Points

they did that in phineas and ferb once, they switched their hair colors for one 3 second scene

Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks

Its been a while since i've seen it but, it seems like elfin lied stopped short. The male diclonious said somthing that made it seem like there was gunna be more. I have to go back and watch it again just to make sure though.

Supreme Warrior Guest

I cant think of any anime screw ups right now but i do remember in the original scooby doo, they made Shaggys hair color Blond for a few frames

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'd say this...

Check my YouTube for gameplay and pickup videos!

Steam|Youtube

Thanks
    EP Points

WOW! A "QUALITY" thread!

This deserve some nice examples:

Thanks
    EP Points

lol, some of those are cool

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    lol, some of those are cool
    I like the tall people one, it's quite artistic.

Check my YouTube for gameplay and pickup videos!

Steam|Youtube

Thanks

the biggest plot hole i have ever seen in an anime has to be from hand maid may for the ones that don't know (prob a good bit it was pretty suck-tacular) has to be
    the main charecter turns out to be the man who invented the maid system in the future which is the program all the maid units work off of and it turns out his rich best friend is the one who sells it but for some unexplained reason they exsited in the same time frame as the younge versions of themselves. the future people are selling the maids in the past which lead to the main charecter discovering his own system while working on a cheap ai program.
    so tl;dr his kid gives him the robot which teaches him how to make the program the maid units work onso i was lost when the final episode (not counting dvd box ova) tells you that

Thanks
    EP Points

thats more a paradox than a plot hole