Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honest Words About Childhood

Thanks
    EP Points

Arrow Honest Words About Childhood

I actually turned this in:

I found childhood to be frustrating and embarrassing. I felt like I was brighter than many adults, but when I spoke my mind they would become hostile to me and say that I had no right to open my mouth. In many ways that caused me to act much like a bitter old man even when I was very young. I wasn’t able to express myself fully because doing so was abominable to the slower majority. Being forced to endure a paradigm that is more primitive than one’s true potential causes a young person to shut down and withdraw into a hopeless depression, and in that way my childhood was Hell. Tribal apes pretending to be civilized humans attack whatever they don’t understand and I was crucified for being born with excess creativity. Aggressive troglodytes designed to breed indiscriminately and overpopulate a planet can only go so far before they hit a wall as a species, and here we are today witnessing the global results of their genetically predisposed idiocy. When I was young I could already perceive that the sexual behavior of most adults was inappropriate and irresponsible, and now many of their offspring show signs of de-evolution. Perhaps they got what they wanted: they ignored reality and chose never to think of the consequences; now their children are incapable of thinking at all.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Every time you buy a bottle of water, think of Idiocracy.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

OldTimerDS Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post

I found childhood to be frustrating and embarrassing. I felt like I was brighter than many adults, but when I spoke my mind they would become hostile to me and say that I had no right to open my mouth. In many ways that caused me to act much like a bitter old man even when I was very young. I wasn’t able to express myself fully because doing so was abominable to the slower majority. Being forced to endure a paradigm that is more primitive than one’s true potential causes a young person to shut down and withdraw into a hopeless depression, and in that way my childhood was Hell. Tribal apes pretending to be civilized humans attack whatever they don’t understand and I was crucified for being born with excess creativity. Aggressive troglodytes designed to breed indiscriminately and overpopulate a planet can only go so far before they hit a wall as a species, and here we are today witnessing the global results of their genetically predisposed idiocy. When I was young I could already perceive that the sexual behavior of most adults was inappropriate and irresponsible, and now many of their offspring show signs of de-evolution. Perhaps they got what they wanted: they ignored reality and chose never to think of the consequences; now their children are incapable of thinking at all.
    Very well said. For some reason, the relationship between Frank Grimes and Homer Simpson comes to mind, heh. Soon enough, the entire PLANET will be just a massive collective of Jerry Springer Show 'guests'. The video for the song "ParkLife" also comes to mind....

Thanks
    EP Points

I almost didn't hand it in, but I'm used to the routine by now. I speak my mind and then get attacked for it. At this point I enjoy freaking people out and seeing how they get aggressive about it. So primitive and predictable.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

I speak my mind and then get attacked for it. At this point I enjoy freaking people out and seeing how they get aggressive about it. So primitive and predictable.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

As for mankind, I find them odd. One one hand, They have cures for deadly diseases, and are quite technologically advanced, but on the other, Greed runs the world, and things like racism and murder still happen. We are so advanced, yet so primitive.

Thanks

I consider myself an independent thinker. I always question and challenge things some accept as a fact, but if you look deep enough, we live in a world full of lies and misinformation. You can't trust anything at face value anymore. I came to the conclusion a long time ago that most people are idiots.
    Last edited by crimsonedge; 28th-September-2011 at 20:30.

Thanks

I know what you mean. Most people don't seem to care about anything unless it's sitting right there in front of them.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by mileshadley1987 View Post
    I know what you mean. Most people don't seem to care about anything unless it's sitting right there in front of them.
    Even then, It has to kick them in the ass. Remember the bridges collapsing? Everybody left and right said we are going to restructure America's bridges. And now, lets flash forward to today, almost nothing has been done. Can't wait for history to repeat itself, because we decided to do nothing about it, even though we already have been warned.

Thanks
    EP Points

honestly i couldn't care less about the human race as a whole, of course there are exceptions to that but still, people prove how stupid humans can be every single day. might be a bit offtopic but heck i can turn on the tv and all i see is stupid usually, i hardly watch tv anymore cause of that. i don't care much for it but from some of the choices i've seen the current president make (usa btw) hes a idiot.

human race = idiots with some exceptions to that

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by treos View Post
    honestly i couldn't care less about the human race as a whole, of course there are exceptions to that but still, people prove how stupid humans can be every single day. might be a bit offtopic but heck i can turn on the tv and all i see is stupid usually, i hardly watch tv anymore cause of that. i don't care much for it but from some of the choices i've seen the current president make (usa btw) hes a idiot.

human race = idiots with some exceptions to that

Television contributed to my alcoholism because I would try to drink until the show or movie became interesting.

Thanks
    EP Points

:/ thats sad, i've never drank stuff like that before so i wouldn't really know though

Thanks
    EP Points

I find myself watching more cartoons than anything else now. I use to watch sitcoms back in the day, but no more. They suck now and days. They are about potty humor now.

Thanks

no complaints childhood was good i still have a infatuation with fundip

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Read some of Daniel Quinn's books. Ishmael, The Story of B, and My Ishmael form a main trilogy. They deal with the myths of our 'civilization' and how it is programmed into people every day, from every person they know, that this is the best way to live. It discusses how this sort of programming leads to belief in the superiority of our 'civilization' and how any challenge to it, even unintended, leads the programmed to lash out, even up to violence.

Let's consider. Our current way of life is about to destroy our habitat in less than 200 years(the industrial revolution started in the middle 1800's) , where the tribal way of life sustained humanity through half a million years. Which way of life is superior? The sustainable way, or the destructive, greedy, world-war, technology way?

Be afraid. Be very afraid.