Thread: Final Fantasy 8 and 9 ISO??

ViperJPB Guest

Unhappy Final Fantasy 8 and 9 ISO??

I thought I had the complete ISO set of FF9 and when I got to the third disc it didn't work!! Very Frustrating. Anyhow I need to find the last two ISO's for FF9 and the last two for FF8. If anyone could help me out that would be awesome!! I started downloading them from liquidman but for some reason I can't get back into his ftp. Thanks.

PolitelyErased Guest

I'll trade you disc for disc if you have Xenogears.

dumpsterdamon Guest

I NEED FF 9

DISC 3 AnD 4!

*If anyone else has these Disc's i will trade for anything i have i havea bunch of crap.

*Complete Good Nes Rom Set
    900 Snes Roms

*PSX Games
    (All Complete)

Chrono Cross
    CSOTN
    Gundam: Battle Assulte
    Dead Or Alive
    Jo Jo's Bizzare Adventrure
    Metal Gear Solid
    Xenogears
    FF Tactics
    Street Fighter EX Plus
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
    Capcom Vrs SNK Pro
    Boxing

*PC Games

Lots Of em Private Message me for a list

*CPS1 And 2
    Lots

*Neo Geo
    Lots

LOts of other crap

Phantasy Guest

MY GAMELIST:

Final Fantasy 4
    Final Fantasy 5
    Final Fantasy 6
    Final Fantasy 7
    Final Fantasy 8
    Final Fantasy 9
    Final Fantasy Tactics
    Chrono Trigger
    Chrono Cross
    Legend Of Dragoon
    Valkyrie Profile
    Thousand Arms
    Marvel Vs Capcom
    Lunar 2
    Dragonball Z: Legends
    Dragonball Z: Ultimate Battle 22
    Dragonball GT: Final Bout
    Digimon World
    Syphon Filter 3
    Bust-A-Move 4
    Alundra 2
    Megaman X5
    Suikoden 2
    Crash Team Racing
    Rival School 2
    Breath Of Fire 3
    Breath Of Fire 4

If You People Who Want These Games, I'll Be Making A Site, But I'll Be Needing About 150+ Visitors On My Site Per Day To Keep It Running, Please Help Support My Site.
    I'll Be Posting Up My Site Soon. I'll Try To Put Up A Message Board On My Site Too. My Site Might Be At

Phantasy.Unlimited.Com
    Or
    Phantasy.Com

But I Dunno If It Is Going To Be There. But If It's Not There In A Week Or Two, That Mean I Went On Vacation.

Thanks

Phantasy, if you could get something up like that, that would be fantastic. You won't have much trouble getting 150 visitors per day especially around here. Though I don't know whether the server could handle the demand...

dumpsterdamon Guest

Phantasy

can i trade you FF9 disc 3 and 4?

Phantasy Guest

Hey Guys/Girls It's Me, Phantasy, I Have One Question You Ask.
    "How Do You Separate The Winrar Files So It Can Be At A Certain Filesize, Because I Want To Upload The Playstation Iso To My Site But My Site Is Limited To about 10 Megs Per Files. So If Any Of You Have A Clue, Please Tell Me, My Site Is Almost Done But I Just Need To Upload Files. And I Got A Forum Up Too. My Site Has A Popup Ad And It Also Have A Banner On It, But It's Ok, Right? If Anyone Knows How To Separate The Files, Please Let Me Know.

cid 2k2 Guest

I have alot of PSX ISOs if anyone wants to trade me. dumpsterdamon ill trade wih you if you need FF9 because i have all 4 discs.

SomeUserGuy Guest

Originally posted by Phantasy
    Hey Guys/Girls It's Me, Phantasy, I Have One Question You Ask.
    "How Do You Separate The Winrar Files So It Can Be At A Certain Filesize, Because I Want To Upload The Playstation Iso To My Site But My Site Is Limited To about 10 Megs Per Files. So If Any Of You Have A Clue, Please Tell Me, My Site Is Almost Done But I Just Need To Upload Files. And I Got A Forum Up Too. My Site Has A Popup Ad And It Also Have A Banner On It, But It's Ok, Right? If Anyone Knows How To Separate The Files, Please Let Me Know.
    use winrar.