Thread: are there any zombie games on psp?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default are there any zombie games on psp?

i dont mean ones like plants verses zombies i mean actual ones where you can actually shoot zombies. i know they are a dime a doezen on 360.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by garrendesares View Post
    i dont mean ones like plants verses zombies i mean actual ones where you can actually shoot zombies. i know they are a dime a dozen on 360.
    There is a Homebrew Game called "Nazi Zombie Portable" that may be of interest, Ive not fully woken up so I dont
    remember many

Oh and theres Infected, Medievil, Undead Knights and Zombie Tycoon

Thanks
    EP Points

There's that old game "Infected" but I think it's mostly for online play. Never looked into it too much.

Thanks
    EP Points

Infected.

Its an ok game. Or you could just get the psx versions of Resi and play them on you psp. There arnt really that many for psp, but also Obscure 2 the aftermath is a similar type game (silent/resi) so its worth a look. But best to do is get all the psx2psp zombies games and play them. Unless of course you already have em all for the ps1 lol

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by DARKLINKY View Post
    Infected.

Its an ok game. Or you could just get the psx versions of Resi and play them on you psp. There arnt really that many for psp, but also Obscure 2 the aftermath is a similar type game (silent/resi) so its worth a look. But best to do is get all the psx2psp zombies games and play them. Unless of course you already have em all for the ps1 lol
    I actually owned Obscure for PS2, not a bad game tbh. I mostly enjoyed the co-op though.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by megamanax View Post
    I actually owned Obscure for PS2, not a bad game tbh. I mostly enjoyed the co-op though.
    Yeah me and the girl fired through both in like a week, they were pretty good, if a bit dumb x Recommended for a quick bit of fun

Thanks
    EP Points

im not really interested in re. i wnt one where its more you survive without a story

Thanks

Theres always republic of zombies but it sucks. then theres duke nukem 3d but that has a story and it can be confusing. Zombie tycoon reminds me alot of invader zim, that one tv show and its pretty humorous. but in the end when i just use the RE collection uploaded for my zombie fix.
    Persona is so beast...

Thanks
    EP Points

i want something lke that ps3 game where your this guy that can turn into something and kill zombies for fun

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by garrendesares View Post
    i want something lke that ps3 game where your this guy that can turn into something and kill zombies for fun
    Um... I may or may not be able to help you if I can have some more details on that game.
    Join Creatures of Myth! A Fantasy Role-Playing Site
    http://creatures-of-myth.forumotion.com/forum