Thread: Nintendo 3DS event going on right this moment. 9/13/2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    EP Points

here's a link

Everybody enjoy it!!!!!! So far software related. No new hardware.

So far i've seen Mario 3D, Mario Kart 7, Kid Icarus Uprising, and Animal Crossing 3DS. Got my fingers crossed for Super Smash Bros 3DS.

The Presscon event is over. It was strictly a software lineup the games shown are as follows they gave very relative release dates for each of these games (i.e. Between Jan - Mar etc.) Luigi's Mansion 2, Animal Crossing 3DS, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3Ds, Kid Icarus Uprising, a new Fire Emblem 3Ds, Monster Hunter 3DS, Tekken 3DS, SD Gundam G Generation 3D, Metal Gear Solid 3, Ace Combat 3DS. A new Pink Nintendo 3DS for the ladies.
    Last edited by lordrand11; 14th-September-2011 at 03:23. Reason: Removed Link Conference over
    The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

- James Oliver Rigney Jr. aka Robert Jordan (God rest his Soul.) 10-17-1948 to 09-16-2007

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I wonder what game they're remaking for FE3DS this time.

Thanks

Default 3DS Extra Analog accesory

I was hoping they would reveal the right analog stick today. Guess not.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gadgetguy View Post
    They did. Nintendo announced a few minutes ago, i saw it on insert gamer.
    Persona is so beast...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gadgetguy View Post
    They did right now the games that will use it are the two Monster Hunter games (Tri 3G and 4) Resident Evil, and MGS 3D
    The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

- James Oliver Rigney Jr. aka Robert Jordan (God rest his Soul.) 10-17-1948 to 09-16-2007

Thanks
    EP Points

Very interested in FE3DS, hopefully it's not a remake. If it was I wouldn't mind it being Path of Radiance though. Really upset that they didn't show Paper Mario 3DS. :/
    Last edited by megamanax; 15th-September-2011 at 19:35.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by megamanax View Post
    Very insterested in FE3DS, hopefully it's not a remake. If it was I wouldn't mind it being Path of Radiance though. Really upset that they didn't show Paper Mario 3DS. :/
    Same here. To add on to what you've said, I was hoping that a Baten Kaitos game would be in the works for the 3DS. I know that one was a rumor, but still. Oh well, I'm still hoping for it.

I edited my post, remembering that Nintendo was not going to be at TGS. I feel foolish for forgetting. I'm looking forward to the months to come.
    Last edited by rodabaughwf; 14th-September-2011 at 03:49.