Thread: Need Help! For Usb Loader

Thanks

Default Need Help! For Usb Loader

i have homebrew channel but i dont know hot to install downloaded wbfs from comp to wii?

Thanks
    EP Points

You don't install WBFS onto the Wii itself, you install it on your PC and then format whatever flash drive or external drive you're using with the WBFS program. Then you load games onto it and launch them on the Wii via the USB Loader channel. Maybe I misunderstood your question though.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by megamanax View Post
    You don't install WBFS onto the Wii itself, you install it on your PC and then format whatever flash drive or external drive you're using with the WBFS program. Then you load games onto it and launch them on the Wii via the USB Loader channel. Maybe I misunderstood your question though.

Srry I was in a hurry!

Okay ummm... I have the homebrew channel and usbloader gx

i dunno how to make it into a channel and like fire emblem rd i dunno how to put it in a channel how do you get a big usb mem card for usb loader gx???? Heelllp!

Thanks
    EP Points

Okay so, to make usbloader into a channel, you need the "forwarder" for usbloader. It takes the installation that is on your sd card and makes a redirecting channel. If you want to just make a channel of the game you're wanting to launch, you can select that option from wbfs before loading the game onto your hard drive/flash drive. You'll need wad manager to install the channels as well.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to megamanax For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by megamanax View Post
    Okay so, to make usbloader into a channel, you need the "forwarder" for usbloader. It takes the installation that is on your sd card and makes a redirecting channel. If you want to just make a channel of the game you're wanting to launch, you can select that option from wbfs before loading the game onto your hard drive/flash drive. You'll need wad manager to install the channels as well.
    Thx il try it?