Thread: fire emblem

snekadid Guest

Default fire emblem

i need a rom for fire emblem for the snes. but i need a translated 1. do any of you know where to find it?

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Which Fire Emblem do you mean? There is 3 different FE for the snes. However there is no complete translation for any of games.

snekadid Guest

the first one. mainly im looking for a translator but if i can get even a partly translated rom ill take it so long as i know what im suposed to do and what the options and items are.

Thanks
    EP Points

In that case take a look at the Whirlpool. They have the unfinished patches.

SomeUserGuy Guest

even if it's half translated you could probabl read a walkthrough and get through the game.

snekadid Guest

Default thanks

Originally posted by crusher
    In that case take a look at the Whirlpool. They have the unfinished patches.
    omg thank you. ive been trying to find translations forever. even unfinished, if i know where to go and what im using(items commands, and char) i can play the game. thank you. you just earned a vote.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hey no problem! Always glad to help ya people!
    And thanks for the vote.