Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 2 Discussion

Thanks

yeah mabey not but i hope there will be an updated version

Thanks

Well, ive played RE1, RE3, RE4, and RE5 and i've been meaning to download an eboot for it on the psp so i can play it at night. but in what iv'e seen it looks cool.
    Persona is so beast...

Thanks

i played re1,2,3,4, code veronica X, 5, and umbrella chronicals they are all fun and honestly i dont get why people dont like RE5 in my opinion its a more inovative game

Thanks
    EP Points

I just don't know how many times I've finished this game, first on the PSX, then PC. The PC version (with proper configs) is the best version of this game, because it has much more bonus content. I tried to play the N64 and DC versions, but none would run on my PC (I don't know if it is because of emu configs or because my PC is a piece crap) but at least I got to unlock everything in it, I even got the special costumes and managed to finish the first scenario (Claire) in 1h10min, without saves or first-aids.

But I just wanted to play Resident Evil 1 PC version without it running to fast or crashing on some parts. They say it has 2 special weapons added besides the Rocket-Launcher: a Double-Uzi for Jill and an Assault-Rifle for Chris. But only the PC version has them. Does anybody here know how to get it to work properly, on a modern PC? I even tried it on a Voodoo 2 video card, but sadly it didn't work. Sorry for asking it here, but since people started talking about other games as well, I just wanted to ask it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    Fantastic game, aged well, best in the series in my opinion.
    Same here. Too bad that RE3 have shitload of ammo.

Thanks
    EP Points

I will never forget when I bought a used copy of this, and went to check the last save file. I load the save, walk out of the room, and get attack by tarantulas. This was horrifying for me, because I'm arachnophobic and even video game spiders bothered me at this point. Great game all the same.

Thanks
    EP Points

ive played and beat all playstation resident evil games lots of times and my favorites are in this order: re1 then re3 then re2. im thinking of getting a wii to play the ones that were exclusive for nintendo. damn capcom not sharing those with sony ps owners

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Veronica is the best in the series imho.

As for 2, well, it's no 5.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by SpuzzHardwick View Post
    Attachment 27126

Recently picked up a copy of RE2 for Playstation. I've only really played the 4th entry in the RE series and loved it so I was interested in this one due to its connection to 4 via Leon. What are some of your thoughts on this game? Classic survival horror or outdated and frustrating?
    A definite PS1 classic. It was great all around in every department for it's time. Still one of my favorite games.

Thanks

when i first played resident evil it was 5 so i tried out 2 and all i have to say is damn RE2 is one of my favorite resident evil games i played

Thanks

anyone else think there should be a remake of resident evil 2 like they did for resident evil 1 on ps3 or xbox 360 and wii

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I haven't played it yet but considering the fact that everyone seems to love it I think it would be a great idea if Capcom did that. If they made it DLC I bet people would buy it.
    Last edited by SpuzzHardwick; 9th-September-2011 at 08:17.

Thanks

I bought my playstation for this game and played it back to back to back. The only thing it needs is achievements and I'd spend more time playing this game than anything out today.

Thanks

I've played all the RE's and i still say 2 is the best, followed by Veronica and then maybe 4 idk, I dont like the "actiony" direction theyre taking it though

Thanks

re2 is one of the better games i played i just hope they come back to their survival horror style instead of this action puzzle game i just like the playstation resident evils better than the other ones including resident evil code veronica X