Page 269 of 269 FirstFirst ... 169219259264265266267268269
Results 4,021 to 4,026 of 4026

Thread: The Next Hang Out: <insert nintendo here>

Thanks

Hi all.

My first experience with the internet, I was probably eight years old. Dad showed me the kids' White House webpage and Clinton was in office, so a cartoon version of his cat Socks was the mascot, giving you a tour.

Thanks
    EP Points

I got a bargain in Cash Converters today.

£5 for Oblivion Game of the Year Edition, I took it to the till, asked to see the disc, disc 2 was missing. I says "It's a 2 disc game ya know" so she looks for the disc, doesn't find it, some bloke comes over from the shop and is all "Yeah it's a 2 disc game I can't sell you it." I was like "Well, sell me it a bit cheaper?" He's all "What price you got in mind?" I goes "£3?" He agrees.

I know fine well disc 2 is missing (DLC installer disc), disc 1 is the game disc.

Pickles is offline dagnabbit! These dad-gum kids and their new-fangled gizzy-moes!
    Thanks

Someone make the new hangout, lazy feckers.

Pickles is offline dagnabbit! These dad-gum kids and their new-fangled gizzy-moes!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    I got a bargain in Cash Converters today.

£5 for Oblivion Game of the Year Edition, I took it to the till, asked to see the disc, disc 2 was missing. I says "It's a 2 disc game ya know" so she looks for the disc, doesn't find it, some bloke comes over from the shop and is all "Yeah it's a 2 disc game I can't sell you it." I was like "Well, sell me it a bit cheaper?" He's all "What price you got in mind?" I goes "£3?" He agrees.

I know fine well disc 2 is missing (DLC installer disc), disc 1 is the game disc.
    You're a fiend Dan.

Thanks
    EP Points

I turned down a £6 copy of Final Fantasy XIII for PS3 'cause the case was stupidly dirty.

And they had some PS1 games but with no prices on, only two of interest were Cardinal Syn and Circuit Breakers. Didn't buy them though.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    You're a fiend Dan.
    It's funny when I sold my bog standard copy the other week I said to my mam "If I see it again in Cash Converter for a fiver I'll buy it"

Just happened to see it for £5 today.